Coding Software Instructor C# / Java at We Can Code IT
We are looking for a Coding Instructor whose focus is on Java and C# – is that you?
Locations: Columbus, OH and Cleveland, OH
We have returned to in person learning and are flexible on offering a hybrid work model!
What does the day to day look like?
• Actively mentor students and meet individually with students to discuss goals, progress and performance
• Communicate daily with the cohort instruction team to assess student progress and map out student success strategies
• Assist in development of new curriculum material (In between cohorts and as deemed necessary by our Education team) and assist in inclusion efforts
• Contribute to campus success by leading various workshops and local campus events
• Keep abreast of the latest and greatest technologies and educational concepts
• Manage your classes Github repositories and grade students fairly
Who you are…
• Excellent Communicator and Facilitator. You are an advocate for all students and you’re resourceful! You can read a room well and help students be forthright in expressing any concerns. You are not afraid to speak up and are thoughtful about your audience.
• Experience. 3 years’ experience or more– C# and Java programming.
• Highly Technical. You have strong technical skills across various technologies and are masterful at
• Team Player / Creative Thinker – you have a passion for what we do, and team work makes the dream work!
• Great interviewer- you’ll be helping interview the incoming students!
• You must have Java experience, and C# is nice to have.
Other background that might be helpful, but not required!
Physical demands and abilities.
• Regularly spend long hours sitting or standing and using office equipment and computers.
• Regularly move from sitting to standing positions effortlessly.
• Regularly work on repetitive tasks.
• Regularly use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects.
• Regularly hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm.
• May use headphones and earbuds.
• Regularly see details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
• Regularly speak clearly so listeners can understand.
• Regularly understand the speech of another person.
• Frequently bend to file and maintain files.
• Occasionally lift 5-10 pounds.
About We Can Code IT: We are the leading coding bootcamp with a focus on inclusion and diversity in technology!
We take pride in delivering engaging, personalized, and immersive experiences. Our innovative approach to technology education gives students the confidence to succeed as software developers, web developers, programmers, and analysts. We call ourselves a coding bootcamp, but we do much more than just teach people how to code; we help students become skilled and creative software developers ready to start a new career and life.
We empower students!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Referral program
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
We are returning to in person learning!
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Cleveland, OH 44103: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
• Java: 2 years (Preferred)
• C#: 1 year (Preferred)
.NET Developer at Apex Systems
In this role, the successful candidate will design, develop, integrate, and support applications for multiple business segments, including but not limited to Corporate Communications, Physical Security, Enterprise Risk, and Community Development. To be successful the candidate must be driven and well-organized, with strong learning and multi-tasking abilities. It is essential for the individual to be self-motivated and tenacious, thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and complete tasks on agreed schedules. The team will look to this individual to assist in the production releases, perform research and to aid in the resolution of production incident tickets and the completion of design, development, and integration activities.
The selected candidate
Will provide technical and consultative support on the complex technical matters
Will analyze, propose, and develop technical solutions based upon user specifications, in adherence with the client’s standards
Will be required to work with analysts to gather requirements, write technical design documents, test, debug, and help implement programs
Will be able to perform technical assignments independently, as well as, in large team settings
Will frequently work with outside vendor representatives and technical teams that interface with internal applications
Will show drive and interest in learning new systems, applications, technologies, and most importantly business domains
Will show an understanding of the industry standards and practices and the knowledge of technical industry trends as they apply to the client
May have to analyze requirements, provide estimates and propose technical solutions for small to mid-sized projects
Must be willing to be part of a 24×7 on-call support rotation
• Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field, specialized training or equivalent work experience
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of enterprise software development experience with experience in solution design
• 3-5 years of experience with writing complex SQL.
• experience with SQL server/Oracle/DB2 databases – DTS/SSIS experience preferred
• in-depth knowledge of different SDLC methodologies including Waterfall, Agile etc.
• demonstrate strong analytical and excellent communication skills
• demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, focus on customer service and the ability to work well independently or in teams
• Proficiency in basic networking technologies, configurations, and concepts
• Experience with any of the following enterprise patterns\echnologies\ools preferred – Zena, Datastage, HP Quality Center, Team Foundation Server or Subversion, MVC
• Knowledge in other basic technical areas is preferred… Network, Operating System, Source Control
• Experience in the financial industry and in a Regulatory and Compliance environment preferred
• Conceptual and Analytical Thinking
• Accountability and Attention to Detail
• Commitment to Quality
• Continuous Improvement
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Customer Service Orientation
• Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Initiative and Focused Execution
• Time Management and Organizational Skills
• Learning attitude
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
4400 Cox Road
Glen Allen, Virginia 23060
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com (Do not submit resumes or solicit consultants to this email address). Join our Talent Network! UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Transparency in Coverage Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Apex Systems.
For Remote .NET Developer roles, visit Remote .NET Developer Roles
.NET DEVELOPER at JBS Technologies
ROLE: .NET DEVELOPER
Location: Onsite/hybrid – Columbus, OH – two days a week
Duration: Multi-Year Contract
Interview: video Call
• 3+ years of experience
• NET, .NET Core, C#
• Proficient in the standard SQL (Structured Query Language): syntax used by any one of the following database vendors (Oracle and MS SQL Server)
• Visual Studio
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS – Source Control Tool)
• UX/UI Design
DAY TO DAY:
A client of Insight Global is seeking a .NET developer to join their team supporting an EnviroNET application internally working with a designated application team: Application Development Manager, Project Manager (PM), Technical Lead, Business Analyst (BA), Database Analyst (DBA), and Quality Analyst (QA) in an iterative development environment.
This position will function as a highly skilled Programmer 4 (PR4) with specific responsibilities that include:
• Review and understand the Application Team’s work plan/project plan
• Participation in requirements and/or design review sessions
• Develop and test application in support of the project specifications and interfaces
• Collaborate with the technical team members in creating designs
• Provide status of work and deliverable estimate to Project Manager and/or Technical Lead
• Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks
• Resolve issues of inaccuracy or feasibility
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time, work under pressure of tight deadlines, and meet assigned deadlines
For Remote .NET DEVELOPER roles, visit Remote .NET DEVELOPER Roles
Sr .Net Developer / Applications Engineer – REMOTE at PAR Technology
Senior Software Engineer
Hi there! Have you noticed that the restaurant industry is changing?
We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously.
As a leading provider of restaurant technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team. If you’ve excelled at every job you’ve held but always thought something was missing, please, read on.
PAR invented the FIRST point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. PAR’s solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries. Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start. We believe our customers want technology that is open and fast that enables their ability to innovate.
We’re looking for people who are hungry to go beyond the idea of just a job’. PAR’s not for everyone though: We work hard, and we really reward success. We push ourselves and each other to be better every day. We’re ferocious in battle but gentle in spirit. We’re hands-on people. We keep our room clean and make our bed because details matter. We believe it is better to be fast than big, and that being both is best. We believe diversity creates strong systems and communities. We experiment. Sometimes we break things, but we learn quickly. We’re honest and our intentions are good. And we always offer the last slice of dessert to our guests. We’ve got each other’s and our customers’ backs no matter what.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
ParTech, Inc. is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Brink Point-of-Sale (POS) software development team. This role is highly technical, with opportunities for leadership. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in software development and a passion for designing and implementing robust software solutions. This position will work out of our San Diego office, which is located just off the I-15 in Rancho Bernardo and houses most of our Brink Team.
What We’re Looking For
• Minimum of eight (8) years of software development experience, with at least three (4) years of that being with complex systems
• Experience leading software development projects a plus
• Bachelor’s in computer science/Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
• Familiarity and comfort with agile software development principles and practices
• Experience with large-scale, distributed, event-based architectures
• Expert-level competency with C# and .NET
• Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure a plus
• Experience with unit testing frameworks and practices highly desirable
• Experience with database systems
• Experience with and/or WPF
• Experience leveraging common design patterns and practices throughout a distributed system
• Excellent debugging skills
• Strong analysis skills and the ability to synthesize multiple perspectives
• A pragmatic approach to solving problems with off-the-shelf tools
• Ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines
• Strong written, oral and visual communication skills
• Proactive communication style; ability to question, clarify and document
• Self-starter who requires minimal supervision
• Passionate about building next-generation technologies, enjoys fast-paced environments, and loves to code
Why We Need You
• Design and implement solutions to requirements that are easily maintainable, highly scalable, deeply tested, and very high quality
• Assist with troubleshooting and resolving complex production system issues, including critical issues that might occur outside of normal business hours
• Obtain a deep level of understanding in areas of the product worked on
• Propose architecture and design optimizations
• Analyze the performance and scalability impact of various in-place and proposed designs
• Act in a lead role for tasks, projects, and possibly teams
• Work with the development and testing teams to ensure consistent, high quality deliveries
• Continually strive for increased efficiency, maintainability, and quality
• Perform peer design and code reviews and provide feedback on areas that need improvement
• Assist in the technical and professional growth of team members
• Take on additional responsibilities that might prove to be needed
• Maintain highly cohesive and collaborative relationships with team members and other coworkers
• Maintain a high degree of confidentiality concerning PAR’s and customer’s information
PAR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
For Remote Sr .Net Developer / Applications Engineer – REMOTE roles, visit Remote Sr .Net Developer / Applications Engineer – REMOTE Roles
Net C# Software Developer at Vencore
We are searching for a talented .Net/C# Developer to become part of Peraton’s Citizens Security & Public Services, State and Regional, supporting the Ohio Deferred Compensation account. This position will be in Columbus, Ohio.
What you’ll do:
The .Net/C# Software Developer will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
• Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software with scrum and agile methodology.
• Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the client and company.
• Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer concerns.
• Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch.
• Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
• Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members.
• BS 5-7 Years, MS 3-5, PhD 0-2
• Minimum 5 years of web application development experience on .Net 4.0 with C#, MS Entity Framework, WCF, MVC, Web API
• Minimum 3 years of experience with SQL Server.
• Analyze code for weaknesses and errors.
At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best beyond the work you do with us daily. We’re fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Colorado Salary Minimum: $67,600
Colorado Salary Maximum: $164,000
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
For Remote Net C# Software Developer roles, visit Remote Net C# Software Developer Roles