Remote DevOps/Build Engineer Needed at Intertech, Inc.
Fully Remote DevOps/Build Engineer needed for BNG
BNG Team is a financial technology company. Long story short, we help companies get paid faster, cheaper and more reliably. Some of our products include a SaaS billing tool and secure payment processing solution.
We’re passionate about hiring and developing hard-working people who align with our core values—integrity, excellence, ambition, creativity, and happy & grateful. We value our employees and offer generous benefits because we believe happy, supported employees better help our customers’ businesses grow
Contract to hire –
The goal of this position is to contribute and lead in the development of CI and CD systems on large, complex software product. Collaborates with development team members to plan, design, build and maintain software products that will grow with our business needs.
• Works independently in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the CI/CD systems across multiple services and apps.
• Analyze manual processes and automate them whenever possible to insure a smooth operation of workflows.
• Assure team has the proper infrastructure for the entire development lifecycle from design to release.
• Analyze systemic product issues to determine root cause and propose different solutions.
• Work in partnership with fellow developers on implementing new ideas, features, and apps.
• Collaborate with product management, quality assurance, customer support and fellow software engineers to deliver features that meet our customers’ needs.
• Research and prototype new technologies as needed that can improve pipelines and build processes.
• Ensures customer facing systems are up and running 24×7
• Perform additional tasks and/or duties as assigned
To thrive in this role you have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
• 3+ Years in a software development role
• 1 – 2 Years’ Experience in a DevOps Role
• Experience in CI/CD
• Experience in Azure Functions, and Azure Deployment.
• Experience in Terraform, Docker, YML, and Azure Pipelines.
• Experience in working with C# and .Net (We utilize both .Net and .Net Core)
• Experience with Cloud-First design philosophies (Microsoft Azure)
• Experience with cloud software security best practices.
• Expertise in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and tools (source code control, bug tracking, etc.) to support it
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with active listening ability
• Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team
• Learning mindset that adapts quickly to new technologies and projects
• Strong customer empathy
• Strong collaborator in a dynamic cross-functional team that fosters feedback
The team is looking for a hardworking, polished individual to join immediately – apply today
For Remote Remote DevOps/Build Engineer Needed roles, visit Remote Remote DevOps/Build Engineer Needed Roles
Data Engineer at Oseberg
• InTulsa is partnering with Oseberg to find candidates for this exciting role in Tulsa*
• *Location: Tulsa, OK. This is a remote position for those already in Tulsa, OK or willing to relocate to Tulsa, OK**
Oseberg is a next-generation oil & gas information and data analytics company. Through a suite of all-encompassing B2B SaaS products, we enable our users to search, map, mine, and perform statistical analysis on every strand of data. Our compelling new approaches to rapidly convert the most inaccessible public regulatory and county-level records paired with technology reduces weeks work to moments. These reductions empower our users to rapidly uncover leasing, drilling, enhanced completion, and acquisition opportunities.Data Engineer, Data Platform Team
As a Data Engineer on our Data Platform Team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our core data product is top-notch. Our team’s goal is to build a scalable data platform for acquiring, storing, processing, transforming, and preparing all of the company’s data using modern data processing techniques. Our expertise is building datasets at scale. Data engineers gain experience in distributed processing, leveraging technologies like Postgres, Apache Flink, and Apache Kafka.
• Build datasets from disparate data points with SQL-based technologies
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL
• Design data models (relational and unstructured)
• Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data, and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
• Guide and influence data architecture
• Help build-out/grow data platform
• Write server-side processes for handling data acquisition, storage, and processing
We are a young and growing company. As an engineer, you will have a huge impact on the success and momentum of our organization. Our team is small but we have a fun, hard-working culture. We look for people who love learning and sharing with other team members. Our team is respectful of one another’s strengths and weaknesses. At Oseberg you can expect a high-level of independence and autonomy.Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an engineer who models our core values:
• Demonstrable experience designing and building data processes.
• Comfortable with independence and autonomy.
• Excellent communication skills. Candidates should be comfortable explaining their decisions as well as actively listening to input from their teammates.
• Attention to detail and able to resolve ambiguity.
• Respectful of teammates.
• Not intimidated by lack of present knowledge but has confidence in ability to learn, i.e. you live to grok not the other way around.
• Warrior’s spirit and a servant’s heart.
• Takes pride in their work and derives joy from the value it provides.
• Enjoys thinking differently and solving problems in creative ways.Qualifications
A successful candidate will have the following competencies:
• Strong SQL skills
• Postgres (or similar database)
• Data pipelines and ETL processes
• Be comfortable working with structured and unstructured data
• Basic programming knowledge (bonus if Python, Scala, Java, or a JVM-based language – we use Scala)
• ElasticSearch (if not already proficient, willing to learn quickly)
Experience with the following is not required but a bonus:
• Oil-and-Gas (O&G) industry domain knowledge
• Apache Flink, Apache Spark, Hadoop, or similar data processing framework
• Apache Kafka
• NoSQL methodologies
• GIS and geospatial technologies (PostGIS, ArcGIS suite)
• Scripting (bash, Python)
• Linux (or other *nix environment)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Hybrid Senior Backend Engineer Opportunity in Miami | Building Health and Happy Financial Lives! at Intelletec
One of the clients we’re recruiting for has raised a $12M Circa – Seed and is looking to continue building out its engineering team by hiring a Senior Backend Engineer. Here are some more details:
Our client is a stealth mode FinTech startup that is working to build a healthy happy financial life for everyone! They are building a digital service featuring a credit card which includes a checkings, savings, and installment loan features all combined into a single all-purpose primary account.
• Build new consumer facing banking experiences that are simple and beautiful
• Design, develop, test and scale RESTful microservices running on AWS, that power their banking and card platform
• Provide creative technical solutions that have a positive impact on our products and customers
• Work in a cross-functional agile team Instrument, test, profile, and code review software
• Ability to work on-site in Miami, FL!
• 5+ years programming with Java and successfully delivered API’s to production
• Experience shipping production code in Java based frameworks such as Springboot, Enterprise Java etc
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Passionate about quality and writing clean, readable code that scales and performs well.
• Curious and enjoy learning new things to deliver an impactful solution for our users.
• Tech Stack: Java (must), Spring, SQL, NoSQI, AWS or Cloud experience
Salary up to $200k + equity [depending on experience]
For Remote Hybrid Senior Backend Engineer Opportunity in Miami | Building Health and Happy Financial Lives! roles, visit Remote Hybrid Senior Backend Engineer Opportunity in Miami | Building Health and Happy Financial Lives! Roles
Structural Engineer – Project Engineering & Product Development (Remote) at Construction Specialties
This is a REMOTE position; however, to be considered, applicants should reside in the following states\: PA, GA, NJ, TX, WI, NV, AZ, or FL.
Construction Specialties, Inc.
Founded in 1948, Construction Specialties (CS) is a specialty building products manufacturer. CS provides solutions to building challenges that architects, designers, building owners, facility managers, and contractors face every day. Since inventing the first extruded louver, CS has become a global leader in all our product categories. Our products are a part of some of the most iconic buildings around the world-from the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa in Dubai, to the Oculus at the World Trade Center Transit Hub in Manhattan. If you want to work in an inspiring atmosphere and collaborate with customers and colleagues to solve challenges, we’re the right place for you. CS\: Making Buildings Better®
Solving complex movement challenges for over 50 years.
No company can come close to our experience and expertise handling cutting edge seismic projects. From standard solutions to highly engineered systems like expansion joint covers, corridors, base isolations, even stairs, CS can create a cover to meet your project requirements.
SCOPE OF POSITION\:
Conducts and engages in innovation, new product development, product testing, and product/process improvement aligned with strategic product development goals. Provides high level consultative leadership to projects. Goals are cross-functional multi-skilled development, focusing on producing tangible product increments within a short time frame.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES\:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following\:
• Designs, develops, and evaluates new products and improves existing products through the use of engineering principles and technology.
• Leads and/or participates in cross-functional teams for new product development initiatives.
• Consults with project engineers and architects to develop project specific products for unique applications worldwide.
• Works with manufacturing personnel to develop efficient manufacturing operations for new products and improve those of existing products.
• Reviews, creates, and modifies engineering specifications, calculations, drawings, bills of material and other technical information.
• Participates in industry trade organizations and engages with codes and testing agencies on behalf of the company.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Qualification: KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION\:
(Minimum Education and/or Experience required)
• BS in Civil or Structural Engineering or related field.
• Minimum of 1 year related experience, 3-5 yrs experience preferred.
• Demonstrated project management and construction industry experience.
• Self-driven with the ability to work independently.
• Possesses a high self-confidence and demonstrates an innovative and creative attitude.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others both directly and within a cross functional environment.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, and/or Inventor and MS Office.
• Professional registration preferred but not required. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES\:
For Remote Structural Engineer – Project Engineering & Product Development (Remote) roles, visit Remote Structural Engineer – Project Engineering & Product Development (Remote) Roles
Principal Software Engineer at Microsoft
Do you want to code with the latest Microsoft devices and services technologies and partner with the world’s top developers?
On the Commercial Software Engineering team, we work with partners and developers around the world to build successful applications using Microsoft technology, open source software, and anything else we can get our hands on.
We’re looking for a software engineer with strong developer skills to join us as we continue to help partners find solutions, drive adoption of technology and services, and work to provide feedback to engineering teams to make our products awesome
The candidate will need to demonstrate technical knowledge and development expertise necessary to develop the cutting-edge applications.
The candidate will have the technical expertise and problem-solving skills to build strong, influential relationships with partners by helping them solve their most complex technical problems and build strong relationships with engineering.
As part of the role, the candidate will need to work closely with other engineering teams, provide partner feedback, and influence the roadmap for future product releases.
The candidate will need to be comfortable as an engineering subject matter expert in developing communications-based solutions with Microsoft Teams, Azure Communication Services, and Microsoft Graph.
• 3+ years of cloud experience building large-scale distributed systems and APIs, preferably on Azure, AWS, or Google cloud
• 3+ years of experience engineering solutions with Office 365 and/or a major communications platform (Skype, Slack, etc.)
• A solid understanding of technologies used to build sophisticated communications-based software, including (but not limited to) bots, cognitive services, Azure Communication Services (ACS), OAuth, etc.
• A solid foundation in engineering fundamentals (source control, CI/CD, etc) and general cloud computing technologies and emerging trends.
For Colorado Only
• The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is between $158,800 and $238,200
• At Microsoft, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
• Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
• Influencing the future of Azure Communications and Microsoft Modern Work platforms, including Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Graph.
• Developing open source solutions using Microsoft Azure and a number of different client and server technologies.
• Being a technical expert in Microsoft Azure technologies to build code and other technical content to support developer events, partner hackfests, and software launches.
• Working with major companies around the world on deep software engineering efforts.
• Partner with and provide subject matter expertise and leadership to Microsoft teams worldwide.
• Evaluating future product roadmaps and working closely with Microsoft teams.
• Developing and driving new ways of thinking across teams within the company to improve quality, productivity, and responsiveness to feedback and changing priorities.
For Remote Principal Software Engineer roles, visit Remote Principal Software Engineer Roles
Lead Software Engineer at Kforce Technology
A Kforce client is seeking to hire a Lead Software Engineer in Miami, Florida (FL).
The Lead Software Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, operating, maintaining IT systems, software applications specific to Food and Beverage shipboard operations. This position builds new and supports existing applications using high-quality creative engineering balanced with a customer focus.
• Build cloud-native applications as part of modernization efforts
• Lead Software Engineer will build applications following the Twelve-Factor App Methodology
• Create RESTful APIs using Java 8+ and Spring Boot
• Use CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications
• Use containers in the development process
• Lead Software Engineer will integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems
• Update software with the latest features and industry standards
• Collaborate with technical peers to lead others and manage project deadlines
• Lead Software Engineer will work independently to establish, complete tasks with minimal supervision, and lead IT estimation activities
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field; Master’s degree preferred
• 5+ years of software engineering experience (lead experience preferred)
• Experience in Java programming language (Java 8 or above)
• Experience in Spring framework, including Spring Boot and Spring WS
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and No-SQL databases such as Couchbase
• Experience developing Angular and or Android applications
• Experience in Docker container and Linux shell script
• Experience in CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and Maven/Gradle
• Experience in RESTful services and JSON
• Experience in version control system (Git)
• Experience with test-driven development
• Experience with IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code, and Postman
• Experience with Chrome Debugger/Internet Explorer (IE) F12 Debugger
• Demonstrate excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
• Work well under pressure to meet deadlines within budget, schedule, and quality standards
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
For Remote Lead Software Engineer roles, visit Remote Lead Software Engineer Roles
Sr. Frontend Engineer (SQL, REACT, Rest) – Remote at CyberCoders
If you are a Sr. Frontend Engineer with experience, please read on!
We’re filling a big need for a writing assistant that’s built ground-up for the needs of professional users and teams. Writing really is the last unstructured business process. Our roadmap is an exciting combination of deepening functionality for team leaders and extending functionality for end users – helping them be more effective and efficient in their writing.
As a senior frontend engineer, you’ll build key feature sets for our product, manage our in-house design system, and optimize our frontend code for performance and responsiveness. We’re looking for someone with great UX and UI sensibilities who can make thoughtful, beautiful decisions on things usually decided by PMs and designers.
You’ll be our resident expert on frontend best practices and be a player/coach with the rest of the frontend team.
What You Will Be Doing
• Build modular, reusable components and features for our web app and Chrome extension
• Extend our product design system and empower other engineers to build well-designed features efficiently
• Integrate in-house and third party systems via APIs
• Make sure every part of the web app is staggeringly fast
• Work closely with our product team to design and develop new features
• Contribute to an early, special team and help us build on our strong engineering culture
What You Need for this Position
2+ years professional experience with React
5+ years as a developer at software companies
• Familiar with at least one database query language, such as SQL
• Experience with web analytics and tracking systems
• Proactive communication skills, both sync and async
• Sets the highest possible UX and UI bar for what you ship: it’s consumer-grade or bust
What’s In It for You
• Employer-covered medical plans, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Competitive parental leave policy (parents actually work here!)
• Generous PTO
• Company stock options with long exercise windows
• 401k plan with employer matching
• Flexible schedules
So, if you are a Sr. Frontend Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Ryan Hassell
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
• Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : RH8-1705124 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Ryan Hassell – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
For Remote Sr. Frontend Engineer (SQL, REACT, Rest) – Remote roles, visit Remote Sr. Frontend Engineer (SQL, REACT, Rest) – Remote Roles
Structural engineer at Jobot
5+ year Structural Engineer PE – Great work life balance + REMOTE!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Leesa Purtzer
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $80,000 – $100,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Voted one of the top 10 Engineering firms to work for 2020!!
We are an award winning engineering firm who specializes in commercial, school, hospital and other complex structural projects.
We have adapted to new challenges that reflect the diverse needs of the domestic and international communities we serve.
Our team is made up of motivated, innovative, and highly skilled seismic engineering professionals that work on some of the most challenging projects throughout the globe.
If you are a Structural Engineer with experience – APPLY TODAY!
Why join us?
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• Flex schedule, paid holidays and PTO
• Outstanding work environment that fosters professional growth
Title Structural Engineer
Compensation $80,000 – $100,000 DOE
• 5+ years experience
• PE license
• Bachelors Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
• Tilt-up experience
Nice to have
• 8+ years experience
• Masters Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
Senior Data Engineer at Kforce Technology
Kforce has a client in Miami, FL that is seeking a Senior Data Engineer.
The Senior Data Solutions Engineer is responsible for building, managing, and optimizing complex reusable enterprise data pipelines effectively and in a timely manner through the development lifecycle to be used by internal consumers, such as business/data analysts and data scientists. Additionally, this role will focus on Customer Data Platform (CDP) Engineering which is essential to our eCommerce initiatives which concentrates in two areas:
building a state-of-the-art CDP for collecting, unifying, and connecting customer data with applications. Second, building products and capabilities such as:
personalization, segmentation, data privacy management that allow partners to easily integrate with CDP and help them use customer data to build remarkable solutions.
• Create and maintain technical design documentation
• Lead requirements gathering, data mapping and designing
• Create, build, and maintain complex data pipelines from disparate sources that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
• Create, maintain, and reuse existing ETL/ELT processes, employing a variety of data integration and data preparation tools
• Mentor engineers in finding optimal and efficient solutions for designing, preparing, and storing data for analytical and operational use cases
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements:
automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing pipelines for greater scalability, etc.
• Work with stakeholders including Product, Data and Business teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data needs
• Create datasets for operational reports, key performance indicators/metrics, or other insights into current organizational activities
• Write, debug and implement complex queries involving multiple tables or databases across platform(s)
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
years of experience in a data/cloud engineering role
years of experience working and creating datasets for a data warehouse
years of experience with ETL development tools, Informatica or Azure Data Factory (ADF) preferred
years of cloud experience, Azure preferred
• Clear understanding of data modeling patterns (relational and dimensional)
• Technical and analytical skills to understand and solve business problems using available resources and current technology stack, while ensuring data governance and data security compliance
• Ability to uncover the answers to major questions that help organizations make objective decisions and/or gain a competitive edge
• This position requires on-call and off-hours support
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Estimated Salary: $20 to $28 per hour based on qualifications.
For Remote Senior Data Engineer roles, visit Remote Senior Data Engineer Roles
Geotechnical Engineer – PE at NV5
Location: Miami Lakes
NV5 is a provider of engineering and consulting services to public and private sector clients, delivering solutions through six business verticals: Testing, Inspection & Consulting; Infrastructure; Utility Services; Environmental Health Sciences; Buildings & Program Management; and Geospatial Technology. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.NV5, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, self-driven Geotechnical Engineer (PE) for a project manager position in its Miami Lakes, FL office. The Miami Lakes office provides consulting engineering services which include, geotechnical engineering services and construction materials testing services. While a significant percent of our client base is private/commercial, we also perform public sector work.
Responsibilities:• Provide independent project management for geotechnical projects, and direct and execute geotechnical project assignments including, field exploration and laboratory services, and intermediate to complex engineering analyses and report preparation.• Prepare and review proposals and reports, and ensure that client commitments are met in a timely manner.• Provide consultation during construction, and oversee/provide construction-phase observations and inspections.
Qualifications:• Master’s degree in Geotechnical Engineering or with geotechnical emphasis.• At least 8 years of relevant geotechnical engineering experience.• Florida PE license (or ability to become registered in Florida within 3 months of hire).• Demonstrated above-average technical capabilities and working knowledge of basic geotechnical software (LPILE, FB-DEEP, SPW911, SETTL3D, SLOPE/W etc). Geotechnical numerical modeling skills a definite plus.• Strong technical writing skills• Good communication, interpersonal, organizational, teamwork, and client management skills.
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For Remote Geotechnical Engineer – PE roles, visit Remote Geotechnical Engineer – PE Roles