Solutions Architect, West at Chainalysis Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
The global financial ecosystem is changing.
Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information.
This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors.
That’s where we come in.
The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Our Pre-sales team understands high-level business strategy and how to translate that into technical requirements for our customers – and we love figuring out ways to stretch the limits of what is technically possible.
Our job is to provide technical leadership and guidance to our users during the sales cycle to help customers, prospects and partners visualize the steps to achieve their business objectives.
Our Solutions Architects have a deep technical understanding of our products, customer verticals, and the cryptocurrency landscape.
We use that expertise to optimize the company’s sales pipeline and bookings, and bring value to our customers.
Heavy on both technical and business skills, Solutions Architects are technical experts in external user discussions and customer champions in internal engineering discussions.
We measure success by your team’s direct impact on revenue as well as your ability to work collaboratively with Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if… You’ve directly impacted some of Chainalysis’ most strategic customers around the world by building customer-specific solutions for the deployment and integration of our products so that our customers quickly realize the value of Chainalysis products and services.
The sales team trusts and relies on you to not only answer specific customer questions, but also identify and highlight opportunities within our software’s capabilities they aren’t even aware of yet.
The technical and engineering teams at our customers view you as a trusted advisor on technical challenges from high-level architecture to code implementation.
Thanks to your feedback, our product and engineering teams have added new features and improved existing capabilities.
A Background Like This Helps You’ve worked directly with customers in the Financial Industry or law enforcement and public sector customers as a consultant, account executive, sales engineer, solutions architect, customer success manager, or similar role at a B2B software company for at least 5 years.
You’ve built custom deployment plans for other SaaS products You may have a technical generalist background, but are comfortable with REST API integrations, SQL databases, Kubernetes/Docker/containerization of applications, and are always interested in learning more.
A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math helps, but isn’t required At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency.
We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger.
With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us.
Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more.
Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know.
You can learn more here.
We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU.
Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment.
I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference.
I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – USA All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved.
All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status.
All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – EMEA As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment.
This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities.
All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines: International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – APAC With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.
For Remote Solutions Architect, West roles, visit Remote Solutions Architect, West Roles
AEM Lead at Nisum
Location: Long Beach
• Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development.
• Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto Building Success Together , Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada.
• A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
• Work closely with Product Managers, developers, system administrators and BA’s to build solutions and Translate business requirements into technical details
• Advise and mentor development groups
• Deliver requirements for integrated solutions across various IT disciplines
• Responsibility for creation and following day to day architecture plan
• Lead the implementation team
• Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to WCM/AEM
• Lead cross location teams and own the delivery
• 5+ years of experience in leading and managing multiple agile teams
• 3+ years development experience using any JCR based WCM products
• 1+ year’s core experience working on a WCM Project.
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Requirement analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design skills
• Configuration planning, testing, change management knowledge and experiences
• Experience working in startup kind of environment
• Strong skills to effectively interface with client totally a must.
• Great business analysis skills with architecture and implementation experience
• Strong collaboration and team leading skills
• Experience with software design patterns is advantageous
• Agile Development Methodology experience is advantageous
• Experience having direct reports and team
• Experience in recruitment and growing them
• Web application design experience, HTML5 a plus
• Front End experience is a plus
• Experience in retail domain is a big plus.
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Applications, or related field
• Professional Development – We offer in-house technical training and professional learning programs aimed at developing skills across a broad spectrum of topics such as technology, leadership, role-based training, and process expertise.
• We also offer an annual stipend for employees to attend external courses in order to maintain professional certifications
• Health & Wellness Benefits – We believe that your health and welfare are important, and we strive to ensure that you have affordable options available to you, including some plans that are subsidized for employees and their families up to 90%.
• We also have dental, and vision plans in the US where Nisum pays 100% of premiums for employees
• Volunteerism Pay – We believe in giving back and in the US, our employees are eligible for up to 40 hours of paid time off each year to volunteer towards the causes that they are most passionate about.
• This is in addition to personal PTO and paid holidays
• Additional Benefits – We offer all the other important benefits to keep employees and their families healthy and financially secure, such as 401(k) retirement savings with a company match, pre-tax parking and transit programs, disability insurance, and Basic Life/AD&D, alongside exclusive employee discounts on a wide variety of products and services
• Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
For Remote AEM Lead roles, visit Remote AEM Lead Roles