Blockchain Developer at 21Shares in Remote at 21Shares
Under its 21Shares brand, Amun is the world’s largest issuer of crypto exchange-traded products (ETPs). The 21Shares suite of ETPs has simplified access to crypto for both institutional and retail investors in the traditional finance community. In a similar fashion, Amun aims to provide tokens that will make it easy for the crypto community to access sophisticated strategies that are not otherwise readily available in this space. Amun 21Shares is a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and financial product developers who are uniquely placed to revolutionize cryptocurrency investing through the issuance of our broad range of tokens. Our goal is to make these tokens present a new paradigm in cryptocurrency investing and to facilitate their use. Our investment in superior technology and automation has enabled us to both release products, as well as work directly with top organizations including the Bitcoin Cash Foundation, Bitcoin Suisse, Binance, Bitwise, Coinbase, FlowTraders, Sygnum, and the Tezos Foundation as launch partners or customers of Onyx, our full stack issuance platform. Job
Amun 21Shares is looking for a Blockchain Developer to join our growing Blockchain Dev team. This role will work develop software solutions using blockchain technologies with a focus on security. Key Accountabilities and Scope:
Interpret project manager requirements and make engineering estimates Write helpful and complete documentation for technical end-users Code review the work of peers to assure quality, security, and performance Identify opportunities to improve existing systems/workflows for performance, speed, and accuracy. Skills Required:
$80K — $100K
Software DevelopmentEstimated Salary: $20 to $28 per hour based on qualifications.
For Remote Blockchain Developer at 21Shares in Remote roles, visit Remote Blockchain Developer at 21Shares in Remote Roles
Digital Asset/Blockchain Engineer at Deloitte
Advisory – Digital Asset/Blockchain Engineer
Ready for a fast-paced exciting career? Have a passion for helping your clients reduce risk and increase value? Deloitte’s Digital Assets practice combines the competencies of risk management, regulation, technology, cryptography, and computer science to help organizations address challenges in an integrated manner.Work you will do
As a digital asset professional, you will work with clients and engagement teams to help them in identifying and designing software solutions for emerging risks related to digital assets and building new technology capabilities in Azure to engage with the digital asset ecosystem. This is a high visibility role and will drive cross functional collaboration, providing leadership and project management for strategic initiatives and system implementations. You will be required to research, collaborate, and progress made against defined objectives. The position provides excellent opportunity to:
• Design and develop various proofs of concept to address well defined business challenges
• Analyze, design, code, and test digital asset related software components to build functional, performant, scalable, production software
• Prepare technical documentation and diagrams for digital assets and contribute to developing guidance with a focus on topical areas: private key management, smart contract platforms, multi-signature arrangements, privacy coins, protocol governance, byzantine fault tolerance, proof-of-work, and proof-of-stake consensus models
• Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to analyze, design, and/or deploy products and services
• Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
• Work as a subject matter resource for supporting client engagement teams in building software to address risks of digital asset ecosystems covering, compliance, regulatory, BSA/AML, cyber, operational, blockchain, and financial risks
We are a rapidly growing team of geographically dispersed digital asset and blockchain professionals supporting our Financial Services clients. You will be working directly with senior level team members that are partially or completely focused on blockchain and digital asset related projects. Our specialists understand the dynamics of serving complex, global clients across multiple industries, and the importance of increasing transparency around business performance. We provide specialized audit and internal control services for external audit clients and other services for financial reporting. Learn more about Deloitte’s Risk and Financial Advisory practices.Qualifications and experienceRequired:
• Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or related field
• 1+ year of Software development experience with a focus on digital asset and blockchain technology
• 1+ year of work and/or understanding of cryptographic algorithms utilized by public blockchain networks (e.g., elliptic curve, symmetric and public key cryptography, hashing and other cryptography related topics)
• Understanding of digital assets and have worked with at least one open-source project such as Bitcoin and Ethereum
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Passion for the digital assets/cryptocurrency/blockchain space
• Development experience on projects related to digital assets
• Experience in developing applications with C#/.NET, Node.JS, ASP.NET WEB API, Azure IAAS/PAAS elements, Angular.js, Docker and SQL Server
• Ability to understand and advance the body of knowledge associated with digital asset related projects through speaking engagements, white papers, or other similar means
• Proficient in writing and interpreting documentation, as well as software/architecture diagrams
• Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE & VSTS or equivalent software version control tool
• Experience conducting, following, engaging, and presenting technical research on digital assets
• Experience with privacy-oriented digital asset technologies like Dash and Monero
For Remote Digital Asset/Blockchain Engineer roles, visit Remote Digital Asset/Blockchain Engineer Roles
Blockchain Engineer at Blue Horseshoe Solutions, Inc.
Here at Accenture, we are changing the world through the most advanced cloud-native solutions on the planet! Want to be a part of it? If you are about solving exciting problems and shaping the future of technology, we would love to talk with you.
Accenture works with the world’s largest companies and government agencies to enable innovation at scale using Cloud Native technologies. We are the leading systems integrator for all the major cloud providers including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform and we work with over 90% of Fortune 100 companies.
Our contributions don’t end with just our clients – as a member of the Linux Foundation and the Cloud Native Computing Foundation, Accenture is on the forefront of defining the future of cloud technologies by contribution and collaboration to the Open Source community. Accenture is also committed to developing your skills and providing support to shape and grow your future. Our employees agree, as we have been consistently recognized on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies To Work For list for 10 consecutive years.
As part of the Blockchain team, you will be responsible for building on a production-grade L1 blockchain. You will work on initiatives from performance, reliability, scalability, decentralization. These projects will have an emphasis on quality, safety, and interoperability with other tools.
What you ‘ ll be doing:
• Design core, backend software components, and code primarily using Rust that support a blockchain and its ecosystem of systems
• Use extensive experience to build, test, debug, and deploy large-scale decentralized systems across nodes
• Work with file systems, execution engines, programming language design, and consensus protocols to complete complex engineering challenges such as scaling up performance and reducing transaction latency
Protocol Development (i.e. building new blockchains)
• Technology: Rust
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
What You ‘ ll Need:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience designing, delivering, and assessing complex technical architecture solutions
Minimum of 2 years’ experience with one or more blockchain platforms, such as Hyperledger Sawtooth, Hyperledger Fabric, Enterprise Ethereum, Cosmos Tendermint, Polkadot Substrate, or Solana performing:
• Blockchain protocol-level development (e.g. networking, consensus or other protocol layer technologies)
• Smart contract testing and development
• Network architecture and operations
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
Preferred Additional Experience:
• Project implementation experience with Rust or Go based development
• Certified in technology architecture. Examples: TOGAF, AWS Solutions Architect Professional, Microsoft Certified Solutions Architect Expert, GCP Professional Cloud Architect
• Project experience through all phases of a typical software development lifecycle (SDLC), preferably with agile methods like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
• Experience leading geographically distributed teams, particularly offshore engineering teams in South Asia and Asia-Pacific
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $100,000- $134,699 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Please be aware that Accenture roles in the US require all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company ‘ s legal duty to furnish information.
For Remote Blockchain Engineer roles, visit Remote Blockchain Engineer Roles
Blockchain Engineer, Infrastructure (Open to Remote) at Telnyx in Chicago, IL at Telnyx
elnyx is a global communications platform and partner that powers carrier-grade services on an in-house built, private, cloud-agnostic IP network. We power voice, messaging, video, wireless, numbering, fax, security, and networking solutions for businesses all around the world. Whether we’re processing mission-critical communications, hosting enterprise-grade contact centers, or powering simple in-app messaging and calling, our APIs make secure, high-fidelity connectivity the new standard. We’re working to democratize worldwide access to real-time communications over the internet. The Role As an Infrastructure Blockchain Engineer at Telnyx, you will work on the design and implementation of the new products and deliver features through the reliable, cloud agnostic, and globally distributed infrastructure platform. Responsibilities Lead design, development, and deployment of the blockchain infrastructure elements Advise on blockchain integration techniques including the proper use of relevant APIs and libraries Work with the Platform and Security teams to establish proper operations, management and security controls and processes. Engage in both product definition and development of the microservices related to blockchain integration. Provide guidance related to securing interactions between the core cloud platform and various blockchain technologies. Requirements Bachelors or greater, preferably in Computer Science or other engineering discipline At least 2 years of experience with blockchain technology integrations including a deep understanding of blockchain concepts and hands-on development experience. Proven expertise implementing Ethereum/Solana/other nodes (validator, full, archive) Preferred:
Experience with Google Cloud, GKE, Terraform, Ansible Preferred:
Experience with developer-oriented blockchain technologies such as Ethereum smart contracts and Web3 libraries. Preferred:
Experience with financial systems or other environments with high transaction throughput and stringent security requirements. #LI-REMOTE
$80K — $100K
Systems Architecture & Engineering, Software DevelopmentEstimated Salary: $20 to $28 per hour based on qualifications.
For Remote Blockchain Engineer, Infrastructure (Open to Remote) at Telnyx in Chicago, IL roles, visit Remote Blockchain Engineer, Infrastructure (Open to Remote) at Telnyx in Chicago, IL Roles
Rust Software Engineer/Senior or Lead at Jobot
Position: Rust Software Engineer (Senior or Lead)
Remote blockchain startup is hiring for a Senior-Lead Rust Engineer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Sydney Weaver
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 – $300,000 per year
This startup builds high-performance, modular infrastructure to scale blockchains. They basically are building a blockchain eco system that will allow others to build out blockchain to their own application. Similar to Cosmos or Polkadot just a much faster version. Their backers include Polychain, Robot Ventures, Accel, and the Solana Foundation.
We make blockchains scale by separating the “slow” part of blockchains (consensus) from executing programs (execution) and storing block data (data availability). With our infrastructure, any application can spin out as its own blockchain without increasing its security risk.
Why join us?
Our full-time Senior Software Engineer will work on the development of mission-critical systems in addition to managing a small engineering team.
This project is a mix of sophisticated systems design in addition to applying cutting-edge zero-knowledge research. This role will require managing the engineering team to build out the system architecture while coordinating with our team of researchers. We are happy to hop on a e further materials.
At a high level, the Solana blockchain is
• monolithic* it attempts to do several things at once, including executing programs, storing data, and establishing the final block ordering. We break up these functions to create high-throughput
• modular* rollups. We will enable users to deploy their apps as their own Solana VM “app rollups.”
Our Rust codebase is a fork of the Solana blockchain. Down the line, to implement the zero-knowledge settlement, we might need to make modifications to LLVM.
• 5+ years of software engineering experience
• Experience managing other engineers
• Previous experience working on a cryptocurrency product – ideally infrastructure
• Strong expertise in Rust
• Understanding of compilers, LLVM
• Familiarity with zero-knowledge tech
• 3-8+ years of software engineering experience
• Willingness to learn about cryptocurrency infrastructure – we will provide materials
• Experience with Rust
• Bachelor’s in EECS, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy working in an innovative and energetic team that designs and implements cryptocurrency technologies that influence both our company’s products and the industry at large.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
For Remote Rust Software Engineer/Senior or Lead roles, visit Remote Rust Software Engineer/Senior or Lead Roles
Remote Back-End Developer at Jobot
Calling all Remote Back-End Developers
This Jobot Job is hosted by Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 – $140,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We built a blockchain platform from the ground up to offer the best features of Ethereum, Fabric, Corda, middleware, and more. It powers next-generation smart contracts to unify end-to-end processes today fragmented and fossilized by point-to-point APIs.
Communities can compose, automate, and trust their digital supply chains while integrating AS IS their EDI transactions and systems of records. These contracts can track and trace assets, certify provenance, and reconcile data and records for each participant according to defined visibility rules. But these contracts are also dynamic so new partners can onboard on the fly, networks can scale vertically and horizontally, and community processes can improve continuously to integrate the latest technologies for example.
This delivers the ultimate competitive advantage to supply chain operators and contributors digital agility.
Why join us?
Benefits and Perks
• Attractive compensation (salary + bonus + equity)
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
• Flexible working hours
• Work Remote
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated back-end engineer to join our R&D team, expand the capabilities of our innovative enterprise blockchain platform, and build applications for our customers. The ideal candidate will be experienced in core enterprise product or solution
Role and Responsibilities
• Contribute to a highly creative and experienced team in an agile and collaborative environment.
• Participate in all phases of development including design, coding, deployment, testing, documentation and maintenance of our solutions.
• Apply software development best practices such as unit testing, code review, test automation and continuous delivery to produce high quality software.
• Work with various stakeholders and customers to develop our offering and ensure its adoption.
• 3-5+ years’ experience in back-end software development.
• Desire and ability to rapidly learn new technologies, put them in practice with tough deadlines, and work through challenging problems.
• Proficient with agile (Scrum/Kanban/XP) software development methodology and continuous delivery techniques and tools (Jenkins, Git, Jira etc.)
• Familiar with cloud service development ecosystem (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
Practical development experience with some of the following technologies
• Concurrent and strongly typed programming language such as Golang (preferred), C++, Java.
• REST API and JSON schemas.
• Linux container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
• SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
• Information Security concept and cryptography theory
• Middleware software technologies (Apache Service Mix, IBM WebSphere, Mulesoft, WSO2 etc.)
• Enterprise blockchain or Distributed Ledger Technologies (Hyperledger Fabric, Corda R3, DAH, Enterprise Ethereum, etc.)
• Possess strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
• Able to work in a very fluid and fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.