VR Video Games Player at Q Analysts LLC
Location: San Francisco
We are looking for VR/game enthusiasts to play video games on VR Headsets to test network capabilities on major mobile networks. In this role, you will be required to play VR video games on a headset, noting any network issues along the way. This is a 3-month part-time contract position paid at $25/hour with a 20 hours/week time commitment. The contract will run from mid-Sep 2022 to mid-Dec 2022.
• Age requirement: *18 YO and above
• Location: * *Remote, *but physically located in the Bay Area.
• Requirements: *
• You must be physically located in the Bay Area for the duration of the contract.
• You must be available for 20 hours a week for the duration of the contract.
• You must be available to play in predetermined time windows (we will give you a few options and you can pick what suits you best).
• You must actively engage with assigned project leads on updates, tasks, and issues.
• Gaming experience with VR Headsets.
• Basic troubleshooting skills with smartphones and headsets.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to focus for long periods.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $24.99 – $25.00 per hour
• Flexible schedule
• Self-determined schedule
• Can you commit to playing 20hrs/week? You can choose to play up to 6 hrs/day across 6 days/week.
• VR Gaming: 1 year (Preferred)
AR/VR Applications Developer at Apple
Location: Santa Clara
Summary The Technology Development Group (TDG) is looking for a Software Development Engineer to help us push the limits of the next generation of interactive experiences on our platform. This team is working with some of Apple’s most advanced technologies including augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) offered in Reality Kit, ARKit, and Metal 2. As a member of our creative organization, you will have the uniquely rewarding opportunity to craft future products that will delight and inspire millions of people every single day.
Experience with iOS / iPadOS app development for multiple genres of apps: productivity, lifestyle, social media, educational, entertainment, and/or games.
Swift development using native Apple frameworks.
Keen ability to independently prototype user-centric apps with good user experience, without requiring direction from a product manager or UX designer.
Proactively work with other teams as required for your development projects, and to improve public frameworks based upon your work and explorations.
Description Apple makes innovative technologies accessible for the creation of amazing user experiences.
You will have the opportunity to work in a team developing system level frameworks enabling these experiences, in close collaboration with other innovative teams across Apple and TDG. The candidate for this role will be comfortable working in a dynamic and creative environment with an ambition to improve, innovate and explore these technologies to enable creators to surprise and delight our users.
This role develops prototype AR / VR apps and experiences to test the limits of our public frameworks and explore opportunities for improvements. All genres of apps should be prototyped to ensure our frameworks provide excellent features and support for developers.
Engineers are expected to work quickly and smartly to build creative prototypes and work closely with other teams to proactively improve our public frameworks. Key qualifications for strong candidates include experience with traditional app development for iOS and iPadOS, and experience developing AR / VR apps and features.
Education & Experience Bachelors of computer science or equivalent, and at least 3 years of professional experience
Requirements Familiarity with AR / VR apps and 3D experiences on any platform (doesn’t specifically need to be for iOS or iPadOS). Apple frameworks for specialized functionality, such as AV Foundation, Core Audio, Core Media, Core Motion, IOKit, Reality Kit, Scene Kit, Sprite Kit, and Web Kit just to name a few. Real-time 3D app development, rendering, simulation, and physics, and effects.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
AR/VR Data Analyst at Ursus, Inc.
AR/VR Data Analyst
Fremont, CA DURATION: 1 Year Our client, a fortune 500 multi-national technology company is recruiting for a Data Analyst. If you meet the qualifications listed, please Apply Now! Or if you know of anyone in your network, please refer them to Ursus!
The main function of a data analyst is to help design, develop and coordinate changes to data pipelines and dashboards. This position will assist in the development of telemetry and dashboards for VR and audio/video applications.
• Work with BI teams to analyze data available.
• Develop data pipelines and make necessary modifications in existing pipelines.
• Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
• Analyze data and determine requirements.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of data and analytics software such as Tableau.
• Familiar with operationalization of telemetry and data.
• Associate’s degree in business, computer science or equivalent training required.
• Moderate to intermediate knowledge of SQL or MySQL.
• Moderate to intermediate knowledge of Tableau.
• Familiarity with AR/VR and audio/video metadata and thresholds.
• Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, Google Sheets or Excel, etc. IND
For Remote AR/VR Data Analyst roles, visit Remote AR/VR Data Analyst Roles
AR/VR Video Processing Engineer at Apple
Location: Santa Clara
Summary We are a team of media processing experts and specialists who are looking for a motivated individual to join our team and develop next generation media processing pipeline and framework for new products!
You will be using your expertise in the video processing domain to solve complex problems in a new and exciting domain.
You will work closely with software, hardware, algorithms and UX teams to create ground breaking technologies and systems.
You will architect and develop high quality software to power extremely low latency applications and experiences – performance optimization and efficient utilization of hardware resources are critically important. Do you have hands-on experience creating high performance audio, video, image processing and graphics software?
You have a great opportunity to learn and grow, while working with some of the most creative people in the industry. Grit, ability to persevere and adapt quickly are key attributes.
Qualifications 5+ years experience with software development
Success shipping media products involving image and video processing, video capture/playback, or media processing pipeline
Experience with developing media SDKs, frameworks and customer facing APIsExcellent programming skills and proficient with one of C/C++, Objective-C, Swift, Objective-C experience is helpful Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
A strong focus on end user experience
Description The Technology Development Group (TDG) is working on exciting technologies, including ARKit and Reality Kit to create ground-breaking new products! We are looking for a forward-thinking experts in the video industry to drive next generation media technologies. Apply your passion, knowledge and creativity to solve complex problems and architect software that powers exciting media experiences. As a member of our fast-paced group, you will have a unique opportunity to work with a fantastic team and create products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day.
This role can be located in either: SCV, Boulder or Austin.
Education & Experience BS CS/EE or equivalent, higher degree is preferred
Experience with hardware assisted acceleration, performance analysis and optimization is helpful
Experience with file formats (mov, mp4) and codecs (H.264/AVC, HEVC) is a plus Video streaming (MPEG Dash/HLS) is a plus
XR Designer at Accenture
Location: San Francisco
As part of Accenture’s Metaverse Continuum Business Group, we’re helping redefine what is possible for our clients, ourselves and the world. Our vision is one that is built on human experience—and we see the Metaverse as a continuum, a spectrum of digitally enhanced worlds, realities, and business models. It’s a new medium for commerce, experience and community and we’re looking for innovative pioneers to help us bring our vision to life responsibly, generating sustainable and diverse value in the short and long term.
We’re a passionate global group of business strategists, creatives, architects, engineers, innovators, and entrepreneurs—and we work with pioneering ecosystem partners, forward-thinking regulators and industry influencers who are collectively ushering in the next evolution of how we engage and interact with the world.
Learn more about the trends we see shaping businesses and industries in Accenture Technology Vision 2022 (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/insights/technology/technology-trends-2022) .
You’ll often be:
Supporting the creation of XR applications based on client requirements gathering and ideation
Designing visual and experience layouts and incorporating these into different XR applications
Collaborating with developer teams and ensuring proper communication and adherence through project design and execution phases
Enabling the creation of detailed design documentation, app flows, UI/UX design diagrams, and Concept Art
Maintaining visibility and knowledge of products’ lifecycles and facilitating communication to enable early issue identification and to provide constructive feedback
What’s In It For You?
By joining our team, you’ll become part of a diverse, vibrant and global Accenture community—one that is continually pushing boundaries in responsible and sustainable ways.
You’ll work on meaningful and innovative projects that radically change the way our clients view what is possible, while engaging in transformational initiatives powered by the latest Metaverse technologies.
You’ll have ongoing support in your learning and growth, with Accenture investing in opportunities for you to research, understand, and eventually help define the Metaverse as it continues to evolve and take shape.
You’ll be joining our diverse team of metaverse-skilled professionals with market-leading capabilities dedicated to designing, executing and accelerating our clients’ metaverse journeys.
The time is now to think big, start small and scale fast.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in UI/UX and Visual Design
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in concept and illustration
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in AR/VR experience development and Unity3D
• Minimum of 2 years’ working professional experience with large team content pipelines
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with clients to determine needs and assess project goals
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
Bonus points if you are/have:
• Demonstrated experience with Unreal 4 game engines
• Demonstrated experience creating organized and informed UI art, 2D, and 3D content
• Experience with video editing/composting Understanding of Extended Reality (AR/VR) technologies
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $83,600 – $178,500 and information on benefits offered is here. (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/your-future-rewards-benefits)
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/about/inclusion-diversity/us-workforce)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement (https://www.accenture.com/_acnmedia/Careers/PDF-9/Accenture-Annual-Policy-Statement-Regarding-EEO-2018-Applicant.pdf) .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/contact-us) or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.
For Remote XR Designer roles, visit Remote XR Designer Roles
UX Manager, XR Experiences Lead at Google
Location: Mountain View
By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mountain View, AR, USA;
San Francisco, CA, USA.
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
• 8 years of experience in product design or UX
• 3 years of experience in leading design projects and managing people or teams
• Master’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
• 5 years of experience working in a complex, cross-functional organization
• 3 years of experience in working with executive leaders
• Experience leading teams that design for 3D/AR/VR (immersive experiences)
• Effective communication skills and to partner across the organization to influence strategic direction
• Ability to take design concepts from drawing board to shipped products and/or features
About the job
In this role you will inspire, direct, and motivate a highly talented team in creating immersive user experiences that are intuitive and useful.
You will partner closely with our x-product and x-functional teams to bring our product experiences into XR.
You are a design leader with a passion for craft and will apply your experience to ensure we build lovable, helpful, and approachable immersive experiences.
The Google Augmented Reality team is a diverse group of experts tasked with building the foundations for great immersive computing and building helpful, delightful user experiences. We’re focused on making immersive computing accessible to billions of people through mobile devices, and our scope continues to grow and evolve.
• Build a coherent vision of the end-to-end experience for our XR experiences to inform core engineering and product investments
• Partner with cross-functional and cross-product teams to define the vision and experiences, contribute to product strategy, and execute on the aligned vision
• Lead the team to concept, design, prototype, and deliver XR experiences that represent Google products.
• Solve highly ambiguous and complex design problems that involve VR interactions, collaborative experiences, and immersive environments
• Collaborate with User Research to establish strategic direction for studies; be an advocate for the user by understanding the pain points and problems
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
To all recruitment agencies:
Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes alias, Google employees r organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging,
For Remote UX Manager, XR Experiences Lead roles, visit Remote UX Manager, XR Experiences Lead Roles
Technical Artist, AR/VR Applications at Apple
Technical Artist, AR/VR Applications
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino),California,United States
Software and Services
– Experience developing performant tools, content pipelines and interactive applications
– Deep knowledge of high fidelity (AAA games, VFX or Feature Animation) asset development techniques (edited)
– Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Python, Swift, Objective-C, C/C++ Fundamental knowledge of software development technologies, methodologies, and practices
– Familiarity with computer graphics fundamentals, 3D math and rendering techniques
– Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
As a Technical Artist in this role, you’ll be working with our team to push the limits of the next generation of interactive computing. You will focus on the development of tools, pipelines, and innovative solutions for creating high fidelity content for real-time applications. We work with a wide range of teams developing the state of the art in augmented reality technology, and you’ll be working with them to bring our vision to life.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Digital Media or equivalent experience
– Exposure to or experience with computer vision and/or deep learning
– Experience developing custom plugins for 3D DCC applications
– Good sense of UI and UX design
– Attention to detail, passion and the ability to master new applications and technologies quickly
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant (Opens in a new window) .
Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor. Learn more (Opens in a new window) .
Apple is required to comply with a COVID-19 vaccination mandate issued by the New York City Department of Health. We will verify the vaccination status of all New York City team members who are working at an Apple Store, office, or partner store in New York City. New York City Department of Health Learn more (Opens in a new window) .
Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines (opens in a new window) applicable in your area.
Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program (Opens in a new window) .
Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace. Reasonable Accommodation and Drug Free Workplace policy Learn more (Opens in a new window) .
For Remote Technical Artist, AR/VR Applications roles, visit Remote Technical Artist, AR/VR Applications Roles
Optical Engineering Tech Lead at Oculus Inc
• Meta designs, develops, and builds all its own AR/VR and Portal HW products.
• The Strategic Sourcing team is responsible for spends from raw materials to the individual components on a board, to the final consumer end product.
• The team owns the commercial growth strategy, new technology enablement, and business relationships with various suppliers and manufacturing partners.
• The sourcing team moves fast and leverages key partnerships to drive technical innovation, high quality standards and cost-savings via a customized supply chain.
• Meta is seeking an Optical Engineering Technical Lead to drive and standardize the manufacturing measurement definition and tools and create disruptive value by influencing the product definitions, designs, and specifications for our organization, and manufacturing of our AR/VR hardware.
• In this role, you will be responsible for strategy of technical sourcing across our ecosystem, enabling the operational and technical performance of our technology and supplier base.
• Together with your team and numerous internal partners, you will play a critical role in introducing disruptive technologies and work with cross functional teams to enable those technologies in mass production with the right supply chain partners.
• Identify manufacturing feasibility in new technologies (materials, process, equipment, suppliers, testers, etc.)
• We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
• We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
• Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
• If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at accommodations-extfb.com.
For Remote Optical Engineering Tech Lead roles, visit Remote Optical Engineering Tech Lead Roles