FGS, LLC is looking for a Information Security Analyst in Quantico – Apply Here!
Requires US Citizenship
Employment Term and Type: Regular, Full Time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires: Completion of COVID-19 Vaccination Inoculation Series
The Cyber Security Analyst (Assess and Authorization) performs Information System Security Officer (ISSO) and other cybersecurity related functions by providing required oversight, guidance and support for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, networks, and data through the planning, analysis, development, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of information systems security programs, Network/Hardware/Software certification and accreditation, IA Policies and procedures, and network IA/Security tools.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
• Prepare documentation such as Risk Assessment Report (RAR), System Security Plans (SSP), Security Assessment Reports (SAR), and Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) to ensure compliance with government security policies and procedures
• Assess the performance of IA security controls within the IT infrastructure.
• Identify Cybersecurity vulnerabilities resulting from a departure from approved procedures and plans and take appropriate corrective, mitigation, and recovery actions
• Oversee that applicable patch are implemented, including IA vulnerability alerts (IAVA), IA vulnerability bulletins (IAVB), technical advisories (TA), and OPDIRs
• Research, evaluate, and provide feedback on problematic IA trends and patterns in customer support requirements
• Perform system audits to assess security related factors within the IT infrastructure.
• Review response actions to security incidents
• Maintain a repository for:
• All system authorization/compliance documentation
• Required personnel certifications
• Identify and analyze security requirements to recommend upgrades, patches, new applications, necessary equipment, and technical support and guidance to users
• Develop and draft policies and procedures:
• To ensure systems reliability and accessibility
• Prevent and defend against unauthorized access to networks, systems, and data.
• Create and develop all required documentation for network, hardware and software certification and accreditation packages
• Perform risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed systems.
• Conduct security evaluations, audits, and reviews
• Develop contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures
• Participate in network and systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate security policies and practices
• Assist in the gathering, analysis, and preservation of evidence related to security violations
• Develop and implement information security training programs to ensuring users understand and adhere to security policies and procedures
• Assist with analysis of Customer/End User requirements for information technology networks, hardware and software applications and then create the certification and authorization package for the appropriate Authorizing Official
• Active TS/SCI clearance
• DoD 8570 IAT II
• 3-5 years of Assessment and Authorization and Risk Management Framework experience; 7 years preferred
• Requires a strong working knowledge of Information Assurance (IA) security controls, security technical implementation guides (STIGS) requirements as identified by and applied in the DoD Risk Management Framework Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process
• Must be capable of independently completing all required system accreditation paperwork to obtain an Authorization to Operate (ATO), Authorization to Connect (ATC) or Interim Authorization to Test (IATT)
• Ability to work with various levels of technical and management staff
• Knowledge of DoD 8510.01
• Knowledge of Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503
• Knowledge of Intelligence Community Information Technology Systems Security Risk Management
• Knowledge of other Emerging Cybersecurity policies
• Familiarity with Marine Corps Compliance and Authorization Support Tool (MCCAST)
• High School Diploma
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
Requires Sitting (66%), Standing (15%), Walking (15%), Near Acuity (100%), Speaking (100%), Listening (100%), Sight (100%), Use of fingers and hands (100%)
Travel 5% CONUS.
This position description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. This and all positions are eligible for organization-wide transfer. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Company Overview: FGS, LLC is an international, leading edge provider of technical services to include Secure Information Systems, Security and Engineering and Intelligence Analysis. Our turn-key solutions include the design, engineering, deployment operations, and sustainment of secure technology and critical infrastructure for the protection and safety of our customers’ mission-critical information, processes, and personnel. Demonstrating an unyielding commitment to our customers, superior trust and dedication with our partners, and leading edge technical expertise over the past seven years, FGS has experienced explosive growth providing superior services through the world, from North America and the Pacific Rim to the Middle East and Europe.
FGS provides secure, leading edge technology and process management services to military, Government, and commercial clients worldwide.
FGS offers a generous compensation package including health, dental, vision, 401(k), group life insurance, educational reimbursement, among other benefits.
We value our employees and strive to offer many opportunities for professional growth.
FGS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability