Emonics LLC is looking for a Release Manager in None – Apply Here!
• Experience of 10 years +
• Expert level with experience in managing complex deployments involving many technologies, experience with Dynamics deployment, FE deployment, Azure deployment is must.
• Interface and communicate with Test Managers, Dev Managers, IT Ops and off-course the PMO on a daily basis
• Responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments
• Improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments.
• Build the IT Release Calendar in working closely with the IT release managers from different portfolios across IT and centralizing view of all releases
• Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
• Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
• Maintain a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists