Electronic Arts Inc. is looking for a Build Engineer in Washington – Apply Here!
Build Engineer – Ridgeline Games
Ridgeline Games is focused on building rich narrative campaigns with memorable characters and powerful experiences all in the Battlefield universe.
We are building a new studio in the Seattle area composed of leaders and talent with a vast array of AAA game dev experience.
As we assemble our diverse team, all who have a voice in making great games together, were looking for a healthy mixture of tempered veterans and young passionate individuals eager to make a difference.
• Remote Work Option : Yes
• Location :
• Requisition Type : RFT / TFT
Role Overview : We are looking for an engineer to join our team who has experience working in CI / CD environments. Reporting to the Technical Director, you will extend and improve our build infrastructure and are not afraid of digging deep into complex systems to analyze causes of build issues and improve performance.
• You can switch between different programming and scripting languages.
• You are passionate to improve the build experiences for our development team.
• It is vitally important that you find ways to improve our products and studio.
• You will work with creative and passionate team members within Ridgeline Games and have fun doing so!
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of several programming languages, such as Java, C#, Python and XML
• 3+ years of experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration platforms and Version Control Systems
• Support a collaborative working environment
The following are required as part of the application process :
• Apply online with resume
• Provide web link on resume for online portfolio (required)
• As part of the application process, we may ask you to complete a test
• This may be an Art, Audio, Design, Technical, or Writing test
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, and of course, free video games.
And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
Last updated : 2022-12-01