Digital Signage Today is looking for a Cloud network Engineer in Fairfax – Apply Here!
2358 – Cloud Network Engineer
Fairfax, VA 22030
2 weeks ago
Our Team is looking for a System Administrator (Network) who will support the customer’s data communications network; maintain the network hardware and software as well as monitor the network to ensure availability to all system users; and perform the necessary maintenance to support network availability. Be proficient in CISCO network solutions, as well as, software-defined networks and firewalls from AWS, CISCO, Google and Microsoft.
• Manage and Monitor network availability and performance using various management tools and platforms, troubleshoot and resolve network-related service tickets, assess network management architecture, and follow defined processes and procedures for network management and issue resolution
• The candidate will be responsible for upgrades, support, and problem resolution for mainly Cisco and Juniper-based devices. Install computer systems, routers, switches, local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN).
• Manage digital signage networks as well as TV grids at different compounds.
• Ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure following industry standards
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field or similar experience
• Candidate must have hands on cloud experience with at least one of AWS, Azure, Google cloud. Responsibilities
• Experience working with and troubleshooting Cisco and/or Juniper network vendor platforms
• Knowledge of and experience with networking technology and protocols, TCP/IP, Routing (static, OSPF, BGP, and policy-based), Firewalls (zone based polices and ACLs), SSH, VPNs
• Knowledge of network management platforms such as Solarwinds
• Demonstrated understanding of IPv4 networks
• Experience with network device hardening in accordance with industry best practices
• Knowledge of different operating systems (Microsoft, Unix, Linux, etc.)
• Attention to detail, problem solving mindset, critical thinking and teamworking skills
• Cisco CCNP or Juniper JCNIP certifications or skill level at minimum (Senior / Expert)
• Experience with automating network tasks using Ansible or Python
• Familiarity with cloud hosting solutions such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
• VMWare experience
• CompTIA Network+, CCNP, CCNA certifications
• Full Scope Polygraph minimum
Our Team is looking for a System Administrator (Network) who will support the customer’s data communications network; maintain the network hardware and software as we… 2358 – Cloud Network Engineer
By clicking the button above, I agree to the & and to receive email alerts and opportunities from Employers and upward at the email provided.