Denken Solutions is looking for a AWS Engineer in Washington – Apply Here!
Role: AWS Engineer
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Wilmington, DE
Type: W2 (Full-time)
• Experience in setting up High-Availability Secure Environments on AWS (Amazon Web Services)
• Knowledge of AWS EBS Volumes, Cloud Formation, and Cloud Watch services.
• Analysis and Design documentation for the ongoing AWS Cloud Migration process of the project
• Design and develop Asp.net web applications using all new Microsoft Trendy technologies.
• Work and support customer issues by interacting with the business team.
• Work closely with the QA and Testing teams to fix internal build-related issues periodically.
• Identify technology limitations and deficiencies in the existing system and relevant processes, functions, and procedures
• Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code Contribute to technical design documentation
Behavioral Skills :
• Proven ability to work under, prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Open to the dynamic work environment and ability to work collaboratively with business analysts, testers, developers, and other team members in the overall enhancement of software product quality
• A good team player as well as an efficient individual performer.
• Resolve technical issues of projects and explore alternate designs
• Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
• Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensures client satisfaction
• Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.