Deloitte is looking for a UI Designer in Tysons – Apply Here!
HRST UX Strategy and Design Specialist
The HR Strategy and Transformation User Experience (UX) team takes a human-centered design approach to designing user-friendly and connected digital experiences to create a unified, personalized, and intuitive talent user experience for Deloitte professionals. As Talent identifies opportunities to transform the way we deliver services, technology solutions will need to be implemented or updated to provide an enhanced experience to our professionals and to drive operational efficiency and effectiveness improvements across Talent.
We are looking for a driven and collaborative UX Strategy and Design Specialist to join our UX team and work alongside our product teams to design and deliver innovative talent technology solutions. The UX Strategy and Design Specialist will closely partner with our HRST organization (e.g., Digital Enablement, People Analytics, Talent Culture & Change) and stakeholders to drive the creation of experiences that translate business and user needs into engaging and cohesive user experiences. The UX Strategy and Design Specialist works closely with our UX Portfolio Manager to develop the HRST UX Talent Channel strategy and establish a cohesive brand across our portfolio of talent technology products. Along with experience in UX/UI design, the UX Strategy and Design Specialist will demonstrate strong communication, project management, and collaboration skills.
Work you’ll do
As the UX Strategy and Design Specialist, you will:
– Consult with product teams and stakeholders to understand user needs, business goals, and requirements to translate into user stories and product features
– Create design artifacts including but not limited to: wireframes, storyboards, site- and journey maps, screen flows, and prototypes to enhance products within our Talent technology portfolio
– Support the development of UX strategies, guiding principles, and frameworks around key areas (e.g., mobile, accessibility, automation, and data-driven insights & visualization) in alignment with the US Talent experience vision
– Work with product development and project teams to infuse UX capabilities into project schedules, including estimating UX level of effort and resource needs
– Proactively identify, investigate, and solve problems, applying UX best practices to design solutions, working closely with UX leadership to evolve our strategies as needed
– Contribute to key deliverables by bringing a hands-on, creative, and solution-oriented point-of-view
– Perform other role-related duties as assigned
The HR Strategy and Transformation team aspires to reimagine how Talent fuels our Deloitte businesses through innovative, customer-centric, digitally enabled talent services.
– Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience
– 3 years of experience designing and implementing large, complex software platforms and/or applications
– Experience across the entire product lifecycle (project planning, user research and requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment)
– Foundational UX skills including user research, information architecture, UX/UI design
– Problem solving skills and consultative approach building strong relationships with stakeholders, colleagues, and vendors
– Proficient Microsoft Office skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Word, Teams)
– Experience creating and applying design systems
– Ability to work in a dynamic, complex, client- and team-focused environment with minimal oversight
– Working understanding of Agile frameworks
– Detail-oriented with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $86,425 – $177,470.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.