Deloitte is looking for a SAP in Reston – Apply Here!
Deloitte’s Enterprise Performance professionals are leaders in optimizing operations that span the entire enterprise of an organization, from strategy to implementation and operation. By joining our team, you can help clients achieve impact and value from their investments in both people and technology that support enterprise-wide operations, as well as solutions for specific functions in the organization, from IT to finance and the supply chain.
Work you’ll do
As a Senior Consultant within our practice you will:
• Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
• Participate in or lead the development of client deliverable content
• Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
• Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
• Provide coaching to junior staff
• Contribute to new business and proposal development
• Manage own personal and professional development, seeking opportunities for expansion of consulting skills and experiences
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Finance & Enterprise Performance (F&EP) teams advise, implement, and deliver as-a-service solutions to help clients develop strategies and capabilities that support enterprise-wide decision-making, develop operating models to optimize organizational performance, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organizations.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
• 3+ years of experience configuring, implementing, or maintaining any of the following SAP Modules: Personnel Administration, Organization Management, Benefits, Training and Events, Learning, etc.
• Experience in government or technology consulting
• Experience with HANA or ECC
• SAP Certified Consultant or SAP Certified Application Specialist (or the ability to obtain within 6 months)
• An active US Government Secret clearance
• Experience with SAP public sector solution components e.g. Funds Management
• Prior SAP configuration analysis and defect resolution experience
• Understanding of cross-module impacts within the SAP environment
• Configuration and Custom Development Specification experience
• Help Desk support experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Active TS/SCI clearance
• Master’s degree in a technical field
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.