Deloitte is looking for a Data Architect in Washington – Apply Here!
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence by tapping into the power of data analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients leverage rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve the most complex of problems. By joining our team, you will play a key role in helping to our clients uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data and transforming the Government and Public Services marketplace.
Work you’ll do
We are looking for a data architect with significant AWS experience to conceptualize and visualize data frameworks and the overall design of the data architecture in a cloud environment. Must have a solid understanding of the cloud, databases, and the applications and programs used by those databases. Must understand data modeling, including conceptualization and database optimization.
What you will be doing:
• Design models of data processing that implement the intended business model
• Develop diagrams representing key data entities and their relationships
• Generate a list of components needed to build the designed system
• Communicate clearly, simply, and effectively
• Make high level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms.
• Create documentation outlining cloud configuration and application business logic
• Get hands-on and support the team in the implementation of complex business logic and algorithms
• Ensure SDLC best practices and standards are followed
• Create container-based applications, (Kubernetes, Docker), strive for full automated solutions.
• Coordinate with the development team to ensure that front-end and back-end components are in sync.
• Any ETL experience or skills would be a plus factor for consideration.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Active Top Secret security clearance required
• Willingness to work onsite up to 80%
• 5+ years of experience working in a cloud environment
• 5+ years of experience working with ETL Tools
• 5+ years of experience working with SQL
• 4+ years of experience working on Data Architecture, Design and Implementation
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with Container based applications