Deloitte is looking for a Data Architect in Richmond – Apply Here!
At Deloitte you’ll have the opportunity to help clients get the most from their SAP investments-and help position businesses for the evolving digital economy. Ready to reimagine your career possibilities? Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an entire universe of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities-and help make an impact that matters with SAP solutions.
Work you’ll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you’ll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
• Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
• Lead and assist with pursuits and practice development initiatives
• Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte’s collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients’ challenges
• Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
• Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP’s newest and future solutions
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
• Supply Chain
• Customer and Sales Operations
• Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
• 5 years’ relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
• Experience with SAP Data Architecture, and SAP MDG/MDM
• Hands-on configuration and design experience
• Participation in all phases of at least 2 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
• Technical or functional lead on at least 1 full-lifecycle SAP implementation
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Ability to travel up to 50%, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
• Experience with SAP BODS, Information Steward, and Data Services
• Data cleansing implementation experience
• Knowledge of SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT), Smart Data Integration (SDI) or Smart Data Access (SDA)
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers
• Greenfield implementation experience
• Understanding of the SAP ASAP methodology framework
• Experience delivering projects using Agile Methodology
• Master’s degree
This compensation range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $103,000 to $210,000
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.