Deloitte is looking for a Data Architect in Arlington – Apply Here!
ConvergePROSPERITY – InsurCloud IPT | Data Architect
This full-time Data Architect role within Deloitte’s ConvergePROSPERITY offering will support Deloitte’s InsurCloud asset. ConvergePROSPERITY partners with financial services institutions to help them meet their customers’ needs for security, prosperity, convenience, personalization, and purposeful use of capital through a suite of digitally-enabled, scalable and integrated platforms and solutions.
Deloitte’s InsurCloud Integrated Product Team
As part of ConvergePROSPERITY, the InsurCloud team is building next generation digital products for our property and casualty insurance clients that will enable them to drive growth, increase profitability, and enhance their policyholders’ experiences.
Work You’ll Do
As the Data Architect working with our InsurCloud platform, you will play a critical role in designing and building the data and cloud architecture to support innovate products and solutions that enhance the customer and agent experience for our property and casualty insurance clients.
• Work with Product Managers and Product Owners to understand business challenges and opportunities, evaluate feasibility of features, determine priorities, and identify produce product architecture options and recommendations
• Lead creation of the database architecture for the InsurCloud asset and its supporting services and choose the appropriate database technologies based on the requirements of each service
• Lead design sessions and workshops to clarify requirements and determine data and cloud architecture options
• Design and implement scalable Cloud Data and Analytical architecture solutions for various public and private cloud platforms
• Architect, design and implement high performance large volume data integration processes, database, storage, and other back-end services in hybrid cloud environments.
• Get hands-on and support your product team in the implementation of data architecture and design
• Work closely with Dev Ops team to integrate analytical solutions into cloud based custom developed applications
• Consistently strive to acquire new skills on Cloud, DevOps, Big Data, AI and ML technologies
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Technology or similar field
• 5+ years of technology experience in a product company
• 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of cloud technologies and platforms
• Product Data experience with cloud platforms
• Experience in building products using cloud-based platforms. Ability to build applications using cloud native services/technologies is a must.
• Excellent communication and analytics skills; comfortable communicating in executive settings
• Ability to understand requirements and identify appropriate technologies for building prototypes
• General business knowledge in Financial Services and/or Insurance industry
• Strong experience with data analytics and data integration SaaS tools (e.g., Databricks)
• Strong experience with data analytics and data integration cloud native tools
• Basic knowledge and ability to work with visualization tools (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau)
• Preferred certifications in one or more leading cloud providers: AWS (preferred), Azure, GCP
• The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $114,000-$209,000.
• You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.