CyberCoders is looking for a Data Analyst in Richmond – Apply Here!
Data Analyst Job Title: Senior Data Analyst
Salary: $90k – $120k base (DOE)
Requirements: SQL, R/Python, Lending Institution/Credit Union
Are you a Senior Data Analyst who’s proficient with SQL and R/Python and experienced working for a Lending Institution/Credit Union? Apply now to join our family-oriented Credit Union. We are routinely ranked as one of our communitys “Top Workplaces” and we are proud of the opportunities, training, benefits and work-life balance we provide to our dedicated employees.
What You Will Be DoingThe Senior Data Analyst will closely partner with data scientists for predictive model development and deployment as well as work with various data sets using scripts, queries, and online platforms to extract, clean, interpret, and prepare data for answering business questions and providing actionable insights. Deliverables will include analytics, production of reports, customized dashboards, data workflows, and automated processes.
What You Need for this Position- 3+ years’ experience working as a Data Analyst in a credit union/banking/financial institution
– Working knowledge of SQL including SQL database design, stored procedures, SSIS, SSRS
– Strong knowledge of R and/or Python preferred
– Experience using Tableau for dashboard creation, data visualization, and deployment required
– Work experience in an environment with emphasis on business analytics, reporting, and data warehouse systems
– Experience documenting business processes preferred
What’s In It for You- $90k – $120k base (DOE)
– Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans
– Prescription drug benefits
– Flexible spending accounts
– 401k with employer match + Retirement plans
– PTO + 11 paid holidays
– Paid sick leave
– Tuition reimbursement
– Bonus opportunity
So, if you are a Data Analyst who’s proficient with SQL and R/Python and experienced working for a Lending Institution/Credit Union, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.