Customer Value Partners is looking for a WordPress in Fairfax – Apply Here!
• CVP seeks an experienced WordPress/PHP Developer to support the redesign and development of a highly visible public and internal webpage used internationally for our federal customer. The WordPress/PHP Developer will build a large Multisite network where content and users will be shared across sites.
• Serve as a web master to develop and maintain the public-facing dot-gov website and Intranet site to be built on a WordPress Multisite platform.
• Maintain the databases across dev, test, staging and production environments.
• Create new content types and make updates to the WordPress theme.
• Manage the security of the WordPress instances and remediate security issues.
• Active Secret government security clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
• 5 years or more of experience in PHP full stack software development.
• Strong communication skills.
• Comprehensive understanding of custom theme development: WordPress Loop, templating structure, Advanced Custom Fields.
• Knowledge of PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the WordPress theme layer.
• Experience working on a WordPress Multisite and developing custom themes for Multisite.
• Experience with custom plugin development.
• Experience maintaining WordPress Back End and databases across multiple environments (dev, test, staging and production).
• Experience analyzing log files from security vulnerabilities and intrusion, and reporting to leadership.
• Strong ability to troubleshoot and remediate security issues.
• Strong ability to implement WordPress updates as required.
• Experience with API and connecting WordPress with outside systems using API.
• Here at CVP we value our Veterans and encourage all to apply!
• Customer Value Partners (CVP) is an award-winning business and next-gen technology consulting company that helps organizations navigate disruption and prepare for a culture of Continuous Change. We solve critical problems for healthcare, national security, and public sector clients through innovative strategies and solutions which leverage technologies and industry expertise in areas including Technology Modernization, Health, Data Science & Engineering, Business Transformation, and Cybersecurity. CVP delivers unparalleled excellence to clients and employees through our strong culture of integrity, engagement, respect, and a passion for our clients’ missions.
• Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.