Cognizant is looking for a Release Manager in Washington – Apply Here!
Detailed Job description:
• Experience in Change, Release & Deployment Management with a demonstrated history of working in Information technology and service industry.
• Skilled in Change management, Deployment management, Release management and Implementation plans.
• Drive the implementation of DevOps and Software Configuration Management best practices and tool adoption.
• Manage the product releases and maintain release calendar in order to schedule and track releases in accordance with PI Planning Roadmap.
• Ensure all release criteria are met and deployment checklist is complete prior to deployment.
• Monitor product performance post deployment and release.
• Manage and mitigate risks and resolve issues regarding release quality and schedule.
• Make improvements to the release process on a regular basis.
• Assist the team in driving requirements gathering through to final implementation of the project into production using Agile Delivery framework.
• 3+ years in DevOps role
• 3+ years’ experience with .Net, C#, Azure DevOps (or other CI/CD tool)
• 3+ years’ experience with one or more scripting languages, such as powershell, bash, or python
• 2+ years of full-time experience operating applications on Azure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail and process oriented
• Exp with Dynamics CRM Package deployment is plus
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 01 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [email protected] with your request and contact information.