Coda Search│Staffing is looking for a NLP Engineer in New York – Apply Here!
Backend Software Engineer (Language Agnostic – Java, Python, Go or C#) – NLP-based Business Automation Start-up in NYC (relocation available) Hybrid 3-4 days in office (Park Ave South) (relocation available) $125,000 – $225,000 base + equity
I am recruiting a Backend Software Engineer for my client, a fast-growing NLP-driven Business Automation start-up in NYC.
You’ll join a well-funded, 5-year-old, women-founded Series B start-up led by MIT and Cambridge grads that is changing the way customers interact with businesses, especially in high-touch, highly regulated industries with complex business processes like real estate and healthcare. You’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact on their technical and product initiatives as the company grows and be personally involved in:
• building the core software platform
• contributing and/or taking ownership of new feature development
• improving design patterns and architecture
• learning and driving engineering best practices
• leveraging automated testing and CI/CD to rapidly iterate
• 2 or more years of production-level Java, Python, Go, or C#
• Event-driven systems
• Distributed systems
• Machine learning
• Data engineering