CGS Federal (Contact Government Services) is looking for a SQL in Washington – Apply Here!
CGS is seeking a Database Administrator to join our team providing technical service and support to our client. Ideal candidates for this position will be able to display knowledge of and comfort with the representative job duties listed below, and be able to speak to each of the required qualifications. Candidates may receive added consideration if they have previous experience with E-Discovery Platforms.
Representative Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Advanced processing of Electronic Stored Information (ESI) into multiple systems including hand-on file manipulations and conversions
• Designing and implementing action plans to upgrade new litigation support tools within established environments by participating in Change Control Board Meetings
• Leading user acceptance testing efforts, and validating the rollout of new software
• Integrating legal systems to improve efficiencies by creating scripts and advanced queries
• Introducing automated workflow concepts
• Assists in administering database organizations, standards, controls, and procedures.
• Provides technical consulting in the definition, design, and creation of a database environment. Maintains documentation and develops database dictionaries.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) with five years of professional experience, including four years performing tasks related to ESI Processing or upgrading and integrating technical systems.
• Knowledge of file manipulation applications, scripting, and the eDiscovery industry.
• Certification in an eDiscovery program or related software package (i.e., Concordance, Relativity, Clearwell).
• Must be willing to achieve Relativity Certified Administrator credential within 6 months of hire.
• Must have experience working within a network environment supporting an eDiscovery platform.
• Must have experience in Performing eDiscovery application system maintenance, upgrades, and day-to-day administration.
• Must have three years of experience designing, administering, maintaining, and updating databases.
• Must be familiar with government network operating environment standards and security requirements.
• Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust clearance to start – candidate must be able to pass background investigation for Top Secret clearance
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS ARE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
• 10+ years of experience supporting eDiscovery teams with SQL DBA requirements.
• Technical certifications or other pertinent graduate degree preferred.
• Technology Assisted Review experience is a plus
Contact Government Services strives to simplify and enhance government bureaucracy through the optimization of human, technical, and financial resources. We combine cutting edge technology with world class personnel to deliver customized solutions that fit specific needs and solve the most challenging, dynamic problems. Our team emphasizes technical expertise and an empathy to public service to provide unique top tier support for our government engagements.
This position is for full time employment as part of a contract running several years. Opportunities exist for extension or subsequent placement upon contract completion.
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com
Powered by JazzHR