Centurion Consulting Group is looking for a C++ Developer in Germantown – Apply Here!
C/C++ Developer Germantown, MD
We are hiring a C/C++ Developer with a Top Secret Clearance. Candidate must have strong C/C++ skills, is energetic, creative and team oriented to work on latest SATCOM modem and networking technologies. The individual will be part of an engineering team that develops application software, embedded software and networking software using latest toolchains from Atlassian in an agile software development environment. The position is based full time, 5 days a week in Germantown, Maryland.
This is not a telework position.
• Software design, development, integration and support activities
• Actively participate in software development
• Complete development tasks within agreed timebox
• Analyze and resolve software issues
• Collaboratively design and architect features, refactor as necessary and write elegant and performant code
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• 1-5 years of software development experience in C/C++
• Must hold an active TS Clearance.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• Experience in JAVA and Web based UI development is beneficial
• Experience with scripting languages Python/Shell
• Experience with source control systems (e.g. GIT)
• Experience in Multi-threaded application development and inter-process communication
• Experience with networking protocols, messaging libraries, socket programming
• Experience of agile development methodology, especially Scrum and Atlassian tools like Jira
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively within a team environment
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Clearance: Current and Active Top Secret Clearance
US Citizenship is required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/VNo third parties or subcontractorsTagged as: C/C++ DeveloperApply Here