Capital One – US is looking for a Salesforce in McLean – Apply Here!
Locations: VA – McLean, United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Manager, Software Engineering, Salesforce (Remote-Eligible) – Commercial Technology
Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At Capital One, you’ll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs. We are seeking Salesforce Software Engineers who are passionate about marrying data with emerging technologies. As a Capital One Software Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within Capital One.
What You’ll Do:
• Manage our technology project development and deliverables by leading a team of engineers focused on Salesforce development, CI/CD pipelines, and full-stack and automation test engineers
• Mentor and guide the professional development of engineers on your team
• Collaborate with digital product managers, and deliver robust cloud-based solutions that drive powerful experiences to help millions of Americans achieve financial empowerment
• Lead continuous improvement for engineering practices in this space
• Engage and Collaborate across agile teams to design, develop, test and implement cutting-edge solutions
• Utilize the full suite of Salesforce modules, toolsets and coding languages, along with DevOps solutions, Amazon Connect telephony and other AWS services to integrate with Salesforce
• Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, and mentoring other members of the engineering community
Capital One is open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunity.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 6 years of experience in software engineering (Internship experience does not apply)
• At least 4 years of experience in Salesforce Software Engineering
• At least 1 year experience with a public cloud (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
• At least 2 years of people management experience
• Master’s Degree
• Salesforce Certified Developer or Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
• 5+ years of experience in at least one of the following: Salesforce development with Apex, Native, VisualForce, Lightning framework, SOQL
• 4+ years of people management experience
• 1+ years of experience using Amazon Connect Telephony
• 2+ years of experience in Agile practices
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
Location is New York City
– $190,950 and $225,278 for Manager, Software Engineering
Location is Colorado
– $161,847 and $190,943 for Manager, Software Engineering
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate’s offer letter.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One’s recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).