CACI is looking for a SAP in Reston – Apply Here!
SAP Application Senior Security Consultant
Information Security T4
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Percentage of Travel Required:
Up to 10%
Type of Travel:
Program | FBMS
Referral Bonus Plan:
CACI is looking for a senior SAP Security Administrator for a federal government financial system. Specific tasks include:
• Perform security administration for SAP systems (ECC, B4, S4, Fiori, Process Integration (PI), GRC, Solution Manager, xECM, etc.), including creating and managing user accounts, creating, and modifying roles, troubleshooting authorization errors, etc.
• Respond to customer security issues and proactively manage technical security tasks for all environments supported
• Ensure on-going application security compliance
• Perform application security monitoring
• Provide support for Information Assurance on Security related
• Maintain SAP security documentation
• Perform quality assurance checks to ensure security integrity
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert for internal or external audit issues, access reviews, and new access developments. Government audit experience is a plus (e.g., A123, FISCAM, etc.).
• Requires bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Administration, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required
• NACI clearance obtainable
• 8+ years of SAP security experience
• Demonstrate knowledge and application of applying SAP IT security principles in a complex environment
• Knowledge and application of SAPinformation systems security”best practices”
• Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and work on assigned projects effectively, independently and within a team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with management – providing status information, suggesting corrective actions, and taking direction when decisions are made
• Expertise in working with the Profile Generator (PFCG) including creating roles, profiles, user administration, authorization objects, upgrades, correction, transports, traces, and client copies
• SAP HANA security, role design, transport management and user management
• Experience in loading users and perform mass changes in SAP using SECATT Scripts and LSMW, including creation and testing of scripts
• Experience in configuration, maintenance, and administration of Central User Administration (CUA)
• Experience with developing and implementing table and program security
• Experience in Fiori security configuration on Fiori gateway as well as on backend ECC systems
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification
• 8+ years of experience with Public Sector (Federal) software security
• Experience on projects with the Department of Interior
• S/4 HANA Security experience
• Deep working knowledge on SAP Fiori authorization concepts – Catalogs, Groups, OData services, Pages, Spaces, etc.
• Experience in configuration and implementation of SAP GRC 12.0 Access Control modules. Process Control knowledge a plus.
• Strong project management and organizational skills
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Pay Range: The proposed salary range for this position is $79,000-$161,900. There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Employment benefits include health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and retirement and savings.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.