CACI is looking for a SAP in Reston – Apply Here!
SAP Functional Subject Matter Expert (Plant Maintenance)
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: NACI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
CACIis constantly seeking to augment its professional services staff with talented and motivated individuals. CACIis seeking candidates with SAP S4 Plant Maintenance experience to support a federal client to work in either our Reston, Virginia or Denver, Colorado office.
More About the Role:
• Lead the design, develop, test and deployment of Plant Maintenance related applications within a Federal government agency.
• Document RICEFW requirements based on design
• Develop and document functional configure SAP Plant Maintenance and support the integration with SAP Asset Accounting, SAP RE-FX and other SAP FI/CO modules.
• Identify, document, and perform functional testing to ensure completeness and accuracy of the solution.
• Define and document functional specifications based on business requirements.
• Analyze and decompose complex business requirements.
• Architect solutions to meet business requirements.
• Provide thought leadership on new and emerging SAP technologies and the alignment to customer’s strategic and near-term roadmaps and plans.
• Provide scope and effort assessments for all maintenance and enhancement change requests.
• Participate in solution reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions.
• Document requirements, create functional specifications and system configuration documents.
• Configure and test the functionality of the end- product according to the requirement specifications.
• Develop training materials for end users.
• Provide Level 2 support of reported incidents.
You’ll Bring these Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
• (8 or more years of AP implementation, enhancement, and O&M support experience
• Ability to obtain a NACI Public Trust clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Public Sector SAP experience
• HANA migration experience (ECC, S/4)
• Usability (UX/UI) Design experience
• Data Analytics (BOBJ, Tableau) experience
• SAP Asset Accounting, RE-FX, and Plant Maintenance experience
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Pay Range: The proposed salary range for this position is $79,000-$161,900. There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Employment benefits include health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and retirement and savings.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.