CACI is looking for a SAP in Reston – Apply Here!
SAP UI5/FIORI Developer (Fullstack )
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: NACI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
Seeking a strong SAP UI5/Fiori Full stack developer with experience in Freestyle developing custom UI5Fiori applications and exposure to Mobile technology, to be part of the team supporting the project that includes ECC, GRC, BW, Tableau, Process Integration, Portal and Fiori. Experience with SAP UX strategies including integration of Fiori Launchpad, Fiori Framework page configuration, Portal Themes, extending Fiori applications, creating custom Fiori (using UI5 and Fiori elements) , and customization skills with Enterprise Portal. Experience working on a Public sector project is a plus!
Duties and Responsibilities: This SAP UI5/Fiori Full stack developer will be responsible for maintaining a sound SAP Enterprise Portal production environment including support for NetWeaver 7.5 and S4 HANA environments using embedded FIORI Launchpads. Provide content administration, system administration, and user administration activities with the ability to document Portal administration, development and deployment procedures working in tandem with the SAP Basis team with Portal issues and troubleshooting Web Dynpro/Java/UI5 application issues, developing and extending Fiori applications. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing the following activities including:
• Design, develop, integrate, implement, test and maintain Fiori applications (UI5 and Fiori elements).
• Experience in extending standard Fiori applications on S4 HANA
• Experience in configuration of Fiori Launchpad by creating catalogs, groups, pages and spaces. Create and maintain themes and extend Fiori Launchpad
• Experience in OData and CDS view development is plus
• Design, develop, integrate, implement, test, and maintain web applications in the SAP Enterprise Portal via the creation of iView, Adobe Interactive Forms, pages, worksets, and roles.
• Participate in quality reviews and evaluations of SAP Enterprise Portal applications design, development, and testing efforts to optimize performance.
• Develop and/or modify SAP Enterprise Portal themes, layouts, and desktops using the Theme Editor and NetWeaver Developer Studio.
• Identify, design and implement SAP Enterprise Portal requirements including the creation of new roles and modification of existing roles.
• Identify and debug issues within the SAP Enterprise Portal and recommend solutions and process improvements to the functionality of the portal.
• Recommend short and long-term strategies for SAP Enterprise Portal content development in coordination with functional process owners and end-users.
• Participate in development an approach for the integration of UI5 libraries and related technologies into the Portal user interface, making it more intuitive and tailored to the business needs of the user community.
• Works with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives. Defines modifications to and maintenance of operational programs and procedures. Directs users in the operation of the application.
• Support the program’s training activities to end-users on with respect to SAP Enterprise Portal applications if needed.
• Good communication skills to interact with internal and external contacts as well as all levels of management required.
• Ability to deliver enhanced functionality, aid with new implementations, and provide continuous support within the defined project/release schedules while preserving system integrity is required.
• High degree of initiative, creativity, and technical ability to successfully function on this team is required.
• Requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and over 10 years of related experience.
• Ability to obtain NACI clearance.
• Excellent Java programing skills and should have worked on Portal Development Kit development experience using ABAP and/or Java and JEE preferred.
• Experience with Responsive Web design and related mobile technologies is preferred.
• Experience in web services integration via SOAP, REST, XML, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, WSDL, JSON, OData, etc. is preferred.
• Experience in SAP HANA, ABAP Web Dynpro/FPM, SAP Workflow, Adobe Forms is preferred.
• Significant Knowledge & experience on Portal Themes, layouts, desktops etc.
• Implement and maintain enterprise portal iView configurations/integrations and perform iView Development (J2EE) to enhance business processes
• Configure and administer NetWeaver Portal components including iView, Pages, and Worksets, including role integration with ERP
• Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and work on assigned projects effectively, independently and within a team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience working with third party vendors and service providers
• Experience writing clear detailed development requirements, logical reports, program documentation, instructions, and training materials
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with Management – providing status information, suggesting corrective actions, and taking direction when decisions are made
• Experience with diverse customer organizations – accepting guidance and feedback on requirements and deliverables
• SAP cloud platform development experience a plus.
What You’ll Get to Do:
This section should describe the overarching summary of the job and what is appealing about the opportunity.
More About the Role:
This section should outline the primary responsibilities of the position.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
This section should include required qualifications, including Years of Experience as outlined in the Job Leveling Guide. Remember, if your contract contains minimum Labor Category Qualifications, they must be included.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
This section should include and preferred or desired qualifications or attributes.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.