CACI is looking for a SAP in None – Apply Here!
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Consultant (Remote)
Systems/Software Engineering – IT T4
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Percentage of Travel Required:
Up to 10%
Type of Travel:
Program | WBSCM
Referral Bonus Plan:
CACI is seeking an SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Consultant to support our Web-based Supply Chain Management (WBSCM) project with the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). WBSCM is a premier CACI project offering the opportunity to work on development of an internet-based application for food distribution built on SAP software. This is a hands-on role!
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of functional and technical components of planning, budgeting and forecasting solutions using SAC Planning. You will work in close collaboration with various other SAP and non-SAP business functions and interact with a diverse group of functional and technical subject matter experts throughout the implementation and will ensure compliance with quality control processes.
Your work on this project will directly contribute toward feeding school children via the National School Lunch Program; assisting in emergencies, such as the COVID-19 pandemic; and assisting with the Food Distribution Program by working on a Salesforce subsystem called the Integrated Food Management System (IFMS) to serve the Indian Tribal Organizations. Joining WBSCM offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth path in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal and DoD market customers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the successful delivery of functional and technical components of planning, budgeting and forecasting solutions using SAC Planning.
• Apply functional and technical integration knowledge of SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools, planning/BI systems and functional finance processes (reports, input schedules, script logic, allocations, distributions, trending, forecast models, Storyboards, Dashboards and visualization).
• Develop functional / technical specification documents and design best in class technical solutions to support analytical/reporting activities
• Support the setup and development of an overall SAC governance model to position the solution for future reporting and analytics operations and enhancements.
• Collaborate with the cross-functional team to develop an integrated SAC solution to support business processes and project deliverables with an emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency
• Develop a cut-over strategy for SAC activities for Go-live.
• 6+ years of experience required in managing SAP Analytical/Reporting work streams for large complex legacy systems for various industry sectors
• At least 1 full implementation of Planning, Forecasting BI, and Predictive Analytics using SAP Analytics Cloud.
• Strong experience in SAP Analytics Cloud Planning areas.
• Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
• Design, build, and test application data transfer / integration process using SAP Analytics Cloud (Planning)
• Experience with designing and building SAC planning, forecasting, forecast adjustments and integrating generated forecasts with upstream processes, reports, and dashboards to support critical business KPIs
• Experience with performing initial setup, prototype, and Single Sign on configuration and testing (eAuth experience a plus)
• Support development teams to design / build / test solutions
• Expertise / Knowledge of SAC predictive capabilities, augmented analytics, forecasting, Smart Assist, Smart Predict, Smart Discovery, creating story canvasses, advanced story designing, blending data, formulas, cross calculations, input controls, linked analysis.
• Experience with SAC integration with SAP and non-SAP systems
• Architectural, technical, and application knowledge expertise of SAC.
• Knowledge of business content, best practices, and market trends to enhance reporting and analytics.
• Must be a US Citizen and pass a US Government NACI background investigation as required by the program contract.
• Supply Chain experience
What we can offer you:
At CACI, our philosophy of employee development and advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited and equal opportunity for growth, recognition, and rewards. We provide the environment, support and responsive, available management to nurture and stretch your abilities. We also offer a career mobility program to make it easy to build a dynamic career at CACI and offer flexible work schedule arrangements to support work/life balance.
• CACI has been named one of Fortune magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2022
• CACI also has more than 20 Communities of Practice to share and gain skills and knowledge regarding various technologies and topics including SAP, Salesforce, Agile Development, and many more. The associated Learning Academies provide training and certifications to gain additional skills and build your brand. We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities
• We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities
• With over 25,000 employees worldwide, CACI has been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post
• For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Pay Range: The proposed salary range for this position is $86,200-$176,600. There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Employment benefits include health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and retirement and savings.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.