BTI360 is looking for a UI Designer in Herndon – Apply Here!
You will be a part of an exciting program that serves the core operational mission of our Sponsor. This program focuses on data discovery and visualization through search and video exploitation. It is composed of several high-performance development teams that leverage modern technologies and practices including Lean Agile, Clean Code, and DevOps.
At BTI360, we’re passionate about developing our people. Software doesn’t build itself; teams of people do. That’s why our primary focus is on developing better engineers, better teammates, and better leaders. By putting people first, we give our teammates more opportunities to grow and raise the bar of the software we develop.
Interested in learning more? Please apply! We promise to review your application within one week and let you know where you stand.
• US Citizenship
• BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
• Experience with CSS libraries like Material, Bootstrap, and Tailwind
• Comfortable working in a Linux environment
• Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Karma, Jasmine
• Experience with E2E testing frameworks like Playwright or Cypress
• Experience with Git
• Security Clearance: Secret or higher – Highly preferred
• Ability to wireframe using tools like Figma or Sketch
• Experience with analyzing user analytics to derive if features should be added/removed
• Ability to design and implement user application workflows
• Experience with demoing to users and soliciting feedback
• Experience with Continuous Integration software like Jenkins
• Contributes to the open source community
• Experience using tooling to collect UI errors for potential bug/error analysis
• Experience with reactive programming like the RxJs
• * Experience with state management technologies like NGXS, Redux, or NGRX