Broadridge is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer in None – Apply Here!
At Broadridge, we’ve built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is growing! We are looking for a Sr. Site Reliability Engineer to join our team. We are seeking someone passionate about technology innovation.
Does the idea of collaborating with other hardworking and outstanding industry technology leaders motivate you? Are you looking to deliver innovative solutions that transform the customer experience for major brands across the world? Then we urge you to explore our opportunity below!
We are made up of high performing teams that meet in person to learn and collaborate as needed. This role is considered hybrid, which means you’ll be assigned to a Broadridge officeandgiven the flexibility to work remote.
• Works within and across teams to craft, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
• Translates business requirements into technical designs, considering automation, availability, performance, scale and cost.
• Ensures technical & security best standards along with Broadridge standards are adhered to in the design of technical infrastructure
• Participates in technical design sessions and works closely with multiple teams, including application development teams, infrastructure teams, vendors, and clients, if needed, to review the infrastructure designs for new projects.
• Delivers high quality technical infrastructure, timely, following Broadridge processes.
• Automates the implementation and operational support of the infrastructure.
• Provides estimates of all priority and non-priority projects along with recommended scope or schedule changes based on capacity and unforeseen challenges.
• Participates in technical implementation to ensure the quality of the infrastructure, automation and the overall efficiency of the SRE (Service Reliability Engineering) team.
• Tracks Service Level Indicators (SLI) to ensure the health of technical infrastructure and Broadridge services.
• Fixes production issues affecting Broadridge services as needed, taking appropriate corrective actions.
• Conducts preventative maintenance to ensure capacity, scaling, security and availability of Broadridge services.
• Understands dependencies between infrastructure components, vendor software, custom software and other parts of the processing stack that support Broadridge Services
• Collaborates with peers and other technical teams, such as development teams, architecture, database teams, storage teams, server teams, security teams to prevent and shorten production incidents.
• Defines Service Level Objectives (SLOs) for Broadridge Services
• Implements additional operational improvements for automation, monitoring and incident management to increase the reliability of Broadridge services.
• 4+ years of experience with commercial service infrastructure at both a software and infrastructure level
• Functional skills – System Design and Architecture, DevOps / Deployment automation, Troubleshooting, Service Monitoring.
• Hardworking teammate who understands and respects personal & cultural differences
• Ability to work under stress and be highly adaptable
• Strong written and communications skills for collaboration with various teams and upper management
• Solid analytical skills, especially in area of translating business requirements into technical design – with a continuous focus on aligning technical roadmap with the immediate and long-term Business strategy
• Able to adapt and embrace change and support business strategy and vision.
• Knowledge of next-generation design patterns/architecture like micro-services, layered pattern, cloud.
• Solid aptitude for learning new skills and new technologies.
Benefits Information:Please visitwww.broadridgebenefits.comfor more information on our comprehensive benefit offerings
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone’s strengths are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.US applicants: Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage because of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]