Booz Allen Hamilton is looking for a Machine Learning Engineers in Washington – Apply Here!
Job Number: R0154016Machine Learning Engineer
Design and implement effective AI solution architecture utilizing approaches of various AI technologies and methods to address clients’ business problems and needs, while complying with company’s strategies and business goals. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision; mentors or supervises employees in both firm and technical competencies. This position is a hybrid role with a combination of working at a Booz Allen office or client site and working remotely.
• 5+ years of experience working in artificial intelligence, data science, machine learning engineering, or advanced analytics
• Experience designing and developing enterprise AI solutions
• Experience with leading software and artificial intelligence projects
• Experience with high-level programming language including Python, Scala, or Java
• Experience with common machine learning frameworks, including natural language processing, reinforcement learning models, or computer vision
• Knowledge of cloud computing, including AWS or Azure
• Ability to synthesize problems into production grade solutions
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience leading and mentoring teams of data engineers, DevOps engineers, software engineers, data architects and data scientists
• Knowledge of modern software design patterns, including microservice design
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
The salary for this position will be determined based on various factors. The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 110,000 to 205,000.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.