Booz Allen Hamilton is looking for a Machine Learning Engineers in Washington – Apply Here!
Job Number: R0156325
Machine Learning Engineer, Senior
Develop tools that process data and information at a massive scale with machine learning technologies. Apply advanced consulting or extensive technical expertise as well as full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentor and supervise team members, if needed. This position is a hybrid role with a combination of working at a Booz Allen office or client site and working remotely.
• 3+ years of experience with machine learning, data research, data science, or data engineering, including in a professional or academic environment
• Experience with scripting languages, including Python, R, SQL, and packages used in machine learning applications or advanced data analytics
• Experience with developing, deploying, and monitoring production ML models
• Experience with natural language processing (NLP), computer vision (CV), or deep learning (DL) model development
• Experience as a member of an engineering team
• Ability to articulate workflows and explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Secret clearance
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience with relational databases or noSQL databases
• Experience with a wide variety of machine learning tools, including Elasticsearch, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Caffe
• Experience with extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) processes and tools
• Experience with deploying solutions on a cloud platform such as AWS or Azure
• Ability to lead teams of data scientists and technical consultants in project-based areas
• TS/SCI clearance
• Master’s degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full time and part time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs, individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits.
Salary for this position is determined by various factors, including but not limited to, location, the candidate’s particular combination of knowledge, skills, competencies and experience, as well as contract specific affordability and organizational requirements. The proposed salary range for this position is outlined below.
Colorado: $88,500 – $184,900 (annualized USD)
New York (including New York City): $94,000 – $225,900 (annualized USD)
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.