Booz Allen Hamilton is looking for a Data Architect in Alexandria – Apply Here!
Cyber Risk Management Data Architect
For an organization to transform in today’s digital world, it needs to properly collect, store, and organize its data. Effective data management can enable more efficient operations, yielding more growth. As a data analytics professional, you know how to apply your creative-thinking and analytical mindset to help organizations manage their data assets. We’re looking for an experienced data architect like you to deliver leading-edge solutions for national security and defense.
As a data architect on our Defense Cyber Risk Management team, you’ll use your technical expertise to design data architecture solutions for how the DoD should catalog and mitigate cyber vulnerabilities to weapon systems and defense critical infrastructure. You’ll resolve routine data architecture issues in collaboration with business analysts and technology teams by obtaining and maintaining an organizations’ data elements and identifying attributes. You will also create data storage, retrieve, troubleshoot, and implement recovery processes of the data for the purpose of visualization in a cloud environment.
In this role, you’ll apply best practices and tools, including Databricks, Qlik, Tableau, MS Power BI, Enterprise Architect, and Visio to oversee the ingestions of multiple databases and organize data elements to be utilized in providing senior leaders situational awareness of operations and capabilities. You’ll grow your technical experience as you assist in the design, definition, development, and testing of cloud solution components, serving as a liaison between clients and developers to ensure that requirements are met and solutions are delivered.
With your drive to establish processes and support technological innovation, you’ll make a lasting impact on National Security.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
• 3+ years of experience with application architecture, network, and performance management
• Experience with data management, programming, big data developments, systems analysis, and technology architectures
• Knowledge of industry functions, including how data is collected, analyzed, and utilized
• Knowledge of modifying and building user interfaces
• Ability to research new opportunities for data acquisition
• Ability to communicate with government clients, contractors, and mission partners to provide shared understanding of complex data analysis to meet contractual obligations
• Ability to identify and evaluate data management technologies
• Ability to implement measures to ensure data accuracy and accessibility
• TS/SCI clearance
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Nice If You Have:
• Experience in data modeling tools, including Databricks, Qlik, Tableau, MS Power BI, Enterprise Architect, and Visio
• Ability to program in Python, Java, and R
• Possession of excellent analytical problem-solving skills, including employing the right approach and methods to maximize use of time and human resources
• Certified Data Management Professional
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Create Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs, tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. Booz Allen’s culture of respect, equity, and opportunity means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you’ll build your community in no time.
Support Your Well-Being
Our comprehensive benefits package includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we’ll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life—at work and at home.
Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. Here, we’ve compiled a list of resources so you’ll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.