Booz Allen Hamilton is looking for a Computer Vision Engineer in Bethesda – Apply Here!
Job Number: R0154931
Machine Learning and Computer Vision Expert
What if you could use your Machine Learning and Computer Visionbackground to transform high-risk, high-reward scientific research programs? As a Machine Learning and Computer Vision professional, you understand the power behind complex systems. That knowledge is key when it comes to helping shape and guide advanced research programs for the Intelligence Community. We’re looking for expertise in the development of image and video analytics, experience with research and development of image processing, and computer visionto help Program Managers run successful research programs.
Our team of scientists provide Systems Engineering andTechnicalAssistance support to programs that have the potential to provide our nation with an overwhelming intelligence advantage. That’s why we need you, a Machine Learning and Computer Vision expert, who specializes in the development of image and video analytics, experience with research and development of image processing, and computer vision to help us advise our clients work with research partners that come from Academia, other research institutions, and private industry. You’ll work hand in hand with the Government Program Manager to deliver technical support and expertise on new concepts beyond the Program but integral to the Program’s success. We’ll look to you to share your Machine Learning and Computer Visionexpertise through leadership and mentoring junior staff. Join us and take on exciting challenges in the Intelligence Community.
Empower change with us.
• 2+ years of experience with the development of image and video analytics
• 2+ years of experience with large systems software design and development, integration support, systems or software development projects, visualization, test driven development, automated unit testing, and data configuration management
• 2+ years of experience with research and development of image processing and computer vision or is a software engineer
• 2+ years of experience creating program plans, work breakdown structures, and milestone schedules
• 1+ years of experience managing a multi-disciplinary research and development team or a test and evaluation team
• 1+ years of experience with research and development of machine learning or deep neural network algorithms
• 1+ years of experience with technical evaluation and assessment techniques
• Experience with Agile program management and systems development processes including integrated testing
• TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
• Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Mathematics, or Computer Science with 8+ years of experience in Engineering, or Master’s degree with 2+ years of experience in Engineering
Nice If You Have:
• 2+ years of experience with multiview geometry
• 2+ years of experience with optical sensor hardware
• 2+ years of experience with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
• 2+ years of experience in the Intelligence Community, including experience with requirements, CONOPS, and transition
• 2+ years of experience with planning, organizing, and executing field data collections
• 2+ years of experience with utilization, development and management of commercial cloud environments
• 1+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Deputy Project Manager
• 1+ year of of work experience in remote sensing, image compression, enhancement of noisy and degradedimagery and metadata, including optical sensor Integration, classified research, probability and operations research, statistical analysis, or neural radiance field modelling
• Master’s degree in physics, mathematics, or computer science with 4+ years of experience in Engineering, or Doctorate degree
• SaFE Scaled Agilist certification, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, Scrum Master, or other agile management certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.