Booz Allen Hamilton is looking for a Cloud Administrator in Arlington – Apply Here!
Job Number: R0138939
Everyone is trying to “harness the power of the Cloud,” but not everyone knows how. As a Cloud architect, you know how to build a Cloud-based technical architecture that meets customer needs and takes advantage of Cloud capabilities. What if you could use your Cloud architecture skills to improve the end-user experience? We need you to help us develop Cloud-based solutions to our customer’s toughest challenges.
As a hands-on Cloud architect on our team, you’ll work with the client to design, secure, and deploy Cloud systems to fit the mission requirements. You’ll recommend tools and capabilities based on your research of the current environment and knowledge of various on-premise, Cloud-based, and hybrid resources. You’ll work with clients and fellow engineers and information assurance team members to inform strategy and architecture design in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. This is an opportunity to stay on top of the latest Cloud resources as you prototype using multiple techniques and new technologies. Join our team as we transform IT systems by taking advantage of Cloud technology.
You’ll closely collaborate with fellow cloud architects and engineers specializing inAWS todesign, define, develop, test, debug cloud solution components. You’ll have the chance to grow your skillswithin a DevOps frameworktobuild and manage container apps and use products like Kubernetes to further the mission.With access to our internal Azure, AWS, and GCP labs, you’ll have the space and time to explore different ways of solving our clients’ challenges, and you’ll work with your team and stakeholders to deliver the right technical solutions. Whether helping to modernize legacy computing platforms and applications or building new ones from scratch, you’ll have the latest tech and brightest teammates at your fingertips.Are you ready to grow your skills at the leading edge of innovation?
Join us. The world can’t wait.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience with DevOps methods and practices
• Experience with Cloud development, migration, or implementation
• Secret clearance
• HS diploma or GED
• Ability to obtain DoD IAT Level II Security+ Certification within 6 months of hire
Nice If You Have:
• Experience with multi-threaded, distributive Cloud architectures and frameworks, including using Hadoop, MapReduce, Cloudera, Hive, Spark, and Elasticsearch to conduct Big Data analytics
• Experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes, including document parsing techniques and managing large data sets, such as multi-TB-scale deployed environments while adhering to service-level agreements
• Knowledge with Ubuntu, RHEL, and Windows Server
• Knowledge with Active Directory and GPO
• Bachelor’s degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical engineering field
• DoD 8570 IAT Level II Security+ or IAT Level III Certification
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate or AWS Certified Developer – Associate Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through ourEngineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses,certificationsand books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.