Blue Rose Consulting Group, Inc. is looking for a Drupal in Washington – Apply Here!
Blue Rose is seeking a Drupal Project Manager to support our work with a federal client. This will be an Onsite role in Washington, D.C. and is open to US Citizens only.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a full background investigation.
In this role, you will:
• Implement the configuration management plan as directed by the Configuration Lead
• Assist in the design of software configuration and customization to meet the business process design and application requirements
• Be responsible for overall delivery and management of Drupal development projects
• Serve as the key point of contact and interface with client stakeholders.
• Work with the client and AFS program leadership, and to understand project scope, translate the scope into a project roadmap, and successfully, ensuring deliverables are completed to exceed client expectations
• Serve as the key client interface for Drupal CMS development building relationships with key client stakeholders
• Apply Agile best practices serving as the product owner for the scope of work under purview
• Create and manage product roadmap, breaking down project scope into understandable pieces and valuable milestones based on stakeholder objectives and priorities
• Develop and manage product backlog, representing project scope in sprint planning exercises
• Manage team of business analyst, software developments, creative design, and quality assurance testing resources to deliver successful, defect-free software products and deliverables
• Effectively communicate progress to client and track key milestones towards overall project objectives
• Document project status, project issues
• Proactively identify and address issues with delivery tasks
• Effectively communicate project progress to AFS DOT program leadership
Candidates must have:
• 2+ years of experience in Agile Planning & Estimation
• 2+ years of experience with Drupal
• 2+ years of experience with Atlassian Jira
A successful candidate will also have:
• Bachelors degree
• Google Analytics experience: UA, GA4, Google Big Query, Google Data Studio
Clearance: Public Trust
Powered by JazzHR