Berkeley Research Group is looking for a Vue JS in Washington – Apply Here!
Berkeley Research Group
US/UK only- remote
We are a dynamic group of technologists within a global consulting firm whose dream is to turn the firms industry leading expertise into a cutting-edge product that will define a new category. We have studied the problem of how our clients consume data and business intelligence and believe that our solution will be a gamechanger. Join our small team to make this dream a reality!
• Extensive experience in Vue.js (v2) and related packages (vuex, router);
• Experience working collaboratively on a large code base using Git;
• Experience navigating and maintaining a complex frontend codebase including dependencies and bundling (webpack);
• A love of elegant component and state data structures;
• Experience collaborating with designers and converting ideas into efficient code;
• Ability to consume RESTful APIs;
• Hunger to make an impact within a small team by innovating and applying your expertise;
• Track record of submitting well-structured code that is documented using common standard notations;
• A desire to work remotely while traveling occasionally for team gatherings, conferences, and devcations where collaborative product development takes place; and
• Hold an ESTA eligible passport
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in frontend development;
• Vue.js (v3) and Typescript experience;
• Used to running your development stack in Linux containers/WSL;
• Experience adjusting re-usable CSS classes and structures, ideally using SCSS; and/or
• Experience integrating 3rd party software into an existing stack
We need your capable hands to help us convert mock components, user journeys and wireframes provided by our design and product leads into a smooth user experience. Part of this process will include refactoring existing utilities/components, adjusting our state store and bringing related documentation in line with the changes.
With us you will:
• Help respond to user feedback to improve the value we add
• Make new features and dreams work and look good
• Share your ideas and passions for work and life
• Publish self-documenting code IntelliSense rocks
• Review our workflow and come up with better ways of doing things
• Learn the things you did not know but found you needed
What is on the table?
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Working as part of a smaller and dynamic remote DevOps team where you will not be just a cog in the wheel
• Devcations held in different cities around the world, where you assemble with the DevOps team (and others depending on the need) to scope new features, and enhancements
• Custom remote working travel kit to allow a flexible lifestyle
• Yearly training and certification budget
About the Team – Global Applied Technology (GAT)
Check out our team page:
adobe-xd; amazon-web-services; azure; bash; celery; confluence; django; django-rest-framework; docker; echarts; git; gitlab; jira; nginx; node-red; postgresql; powerbi; python; qliksense; rabbitmq; sass; slack; slack-api; tableau-api; tiptap; visual-studio-code; vue.js; vue-styleguidist; vuex; webpack;
Salary Range: $100,000 – $150,000 per year
BRG is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities