Artemis Consulting, Inc. is looking for a Angular in Washington – Apply Here!
JOB SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Serve as an Angular Developer on a team at a Federal Government client with an information-sharing mission. Build applications using the Agile development methodology. Be part of a dynamic team that works closely with the client. The ability to be flexible is important as client requirements can shift. Be eager to learn new technologies and methodologies. The client atmosphere is congenial and welcomes ideas that can improve productivity or simplify code. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys programming challenges, is dedicated to creating quality code, and values a good work-life balance.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
• Build front-end web pages using HTML, CSS, Angular, AJAX
• Build back-end application code that manipulates content, and interacts with other systems, services and APIs
• Build and update RESTful APIs and microservices
• Interface with PostgreSQL
• Implement unit testing for built components using tools such as Junit
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Must be flexible, able to work in a highly collaborative environment, juggle multiple tasks at once, and work independently and collaboratively as needed. Must have superior interpersonal skills and strong communication skills. Be comfortable working directly with the Project Manager to support emerging client needs as well.
• 3+ years of web application development experience
• Hands-on experience with RxJS
• Good understanding of Angular forms (both template-driven and reactive forms)
• Good understanding of preprocessors such as SCSS and Angular view encapsulation
• Responsive design with flexbox, CSS grid, media queries, and/or Bootstrap grid
• Familiarity with accessibility, WCAG 2.x requirements
• Good understanding of modular, component driven design (best judged through a code exercise)
• Strong experience with Angular 6+
• Strong experience developing/consuming RESTful web services
• Experience with Spring and Hibernate
• Experience with designing and developing PostgreSQL or similar relational databases
• Excellent issue resolution skills within open-source products
• Understanding mobile friendliness of websites
• Ability to work with technical staff to understand and develop new web applications, resolves customer complaints with web applications, and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements
• Experience working in Agile teams
• The ability to supervise and mentor and lead junior developers is strongly preferred
• Ability to work independently and in an awesome team setting
• Experience or exposure with automation tools such as Jira, Jenkins, Ant, Maven
• Experience with container technologies like Docker.
• Experience with AWS or Other Cloud Technologies.
• Knowledge of LDAP, OAuth, AD security, and authentication
• Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Lucene/Solr
• Excellent communication skills
Undergraduate Degree highly desired but can be substituted with 4 additional years of experience
• The nature of being a federal contractor is that the client gets to regulate a few aspects:
• The person for this role must be authorized to work in the United States; preferably a US Citizen or Permanent Resident per our Federal client requirement.
• This person must also be able to pass a Public Trust background check/clearance required by the Federal client.
• This position is open to US-based candidates only; candidates must reside in one of the following states: Washington, D.C., Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Texas, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Rhode Island, New Mexico, Wisconsin, or Florida. If you do not reside in one of the following states, Artemis does offer relocation assistance.
• The role will require a pre-employment background and credit check in addition to any applicable client clearance.
ABOUT ARTEMIS CONSULTING
Artemis Consulting is a D.C. area-based IT Services and Management Consulting firm that is on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the U.S, on the Entrepreneur 360 companies list, and one of the Virginia Chamber of Commerce’s Fantastic 50 companies. Our teams are collaborative, self-motivated, and focused on creating value for our clients. We are a growing company where you have an opportunity to learn and grow with your peers. We believe in getting the job done and having work-life balance. We offer competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefits package including employer-subsidized health, dental & vision insurance, 401(k) matching, 11 paid Federal holidays, and paid vacation and sick leave.
Artemis Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, or age.
Artemis Consulting utilizes E-Verify to check employment authorization.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers