Arcfield is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer in Chantilly – Apply Here!
Arcfield is a leading provider of full lifecycle, mission-focused systems engineering and integration capabilities to the U.S. government and its allies. The company has more than 60 years of proven experience providing advanced engineering and analysis, IT and C5ISR capabilities to support our nation’s most critical national security missions. Headquartered in Chantilly, VA and with 16 offices around the world, Arcfield employs approximately 1,200 engineers, analysts, IT specialists, and other professionals who put our customers’ missions first, helping them solve their most complex challenges through innovations in modeling, simulation and analysis, digital transformation and C5ISR. Visit arcfield.com for more details.
The future of world-class mission support and innovative ground system architecture and software is being developed today at Arcfield. The Enterprise Data Applications and Platforms group delivers enterprise solutions for data-centric and service-centric capabilities to empower our customer’s most important development, test, and operations activities. We need you oversee the update and maintenance of production systems, including employment of service and application monitoring tools for the ground enterprise’s platform services provider. You will work seamlessly with other government and contractor team members in a challenging work environment.
• Requires 5 years with BS/BA or 3 years with MS/MA
• Clearance required: TS/SCI and Poly eligible
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, operations research, engineering management, or related STEM degree program.
• 2 + years applying DevOps principles to production infrastructure (must have broken production at least once)
• 1+ years working with OpenShift/Rancher/Kubernetes to deploy and support complex applications
• Comfort and familiarity using modern DevOps tools and processes in a team environment
• Ability to communicate accurately and concisely about complex technical topics
• Experience with Enterprise tools for service and application monitoring (Elasticsearch, Splunk, Dynatrace, etc.)
• Experience with Enterprise CI/CD tools (GitLab, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, etc.)
• Drive to automate system health checks and troubleshooting
• Familiarity with RHEL/CENTOS/Rocky Linux system administration