Global Head of Product Marketing Insights, VR at Facebook
FULLTIME role requiring ‘No experience data provided’
months of experience in New York
You can submit up to three job applications every 90 days. Be sure to apply for roles that strongly match your skills and work experience.
Our Facebook Reality Labs (FRL) organization brings together world-class experts to develop and ship groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software, and platform. We plan to release multiple products over the next few years. In particular, we are building technologies or seemingly impossible products that define new categories that advance Facebook’s mission of bringing the world closer together. We are seeking an experienced insights leader to oversee our VR product marketing insights team. We are seeking a leader who demonstrate remarkable ability to harness and translate strategic insights into actionable product marketing plans and strategies. This role will inform hardware and feature strategy, drive understanding of the VR portfolio, improve product market fit, execute go-to-market plans, support creative development, and ultimately create more value for consumers. This role will lead the team that informs marketing communications, product and market strategy, target audiences, feature prioritization, monetization assessments, and ultimately create more value for consumers and Facebook Inc. The ideal candidate will be a methodological thought leader on product/experience innovation and a visionary who understands how to execute inspirational yet useful research that serves the unknown. They will be experienced in managing teams of high performing researchers and driving significant business impact and outcomes. The ability to create strong cross-functional partnerships with a wide variety of teams is critical, and a passion for technology and Facebook is a must. Balancing being both a visionary leader and everyday executor is essential.
Global Head of Product Marketing Insights, VR (Facebook Reality Labs) Responsibilities
• Own all things related to Virtual Reality Product Marketing Insights globally for Facebook Reality Labs.
• Lead a team of high performing researchers, mentoring and coaching them to make impact in the organization.
• Partner with marketing, UX research, content and product organizations to understand consumer needs and product use cases, define product positioning, develop target audiences, improve product market fit, and unearth future-forward market opportunities to achieve business objectives.
• Provide thought leadership to a diverse set of stakeholders spanning numerous FRL functions such as Product, PMM, Marcom, Brand, and Business Operations. Translate data insights into actions and recommendations.
• Influence decision-making and product planning through highly effective communication with all levels of stakeholders, including leadership.
• Design and execute comprehensive, best-in-class quantitative and qualitative research solutions, at both the product and portfolio/brand level. Leadership in technique and methodology is essential – particularly researching emerging technology and highly ambiguous topics.
• Develop and ensure cross-functional alignment on research roadmaps and learning plans.
• Ensure the customer and marketing insights are represented in marketing, product, content and other leadership planning discussions.
• Curate, connect and synthesize information and insights from multiple sources.
• At least 12 years of experience in marketing/market research or product research with exposure in emerging technology.
• At least 5 years of team management experience.
• Methodological expertise in a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods: knows how/when to utilize a shop-along versus mobile diary, a segmentation versus basic profiling, a structural equation model versus linear regression.
• Experience in drawing and tying insights from multiple sources like primary research, secondary research, data science.
• Experience leading insights-driven product launches from foundational exploration to GTM execution, driving impact and influencing product and marketing decision-making.
• Experience engaging with a great number of stakeholders simultaneously, including engineering and product stakeholders as well as brand/marketing stakeholders.
• Experience with navigating ambiguity and driving insights-based recommendations to align various stakeholders.
• Experience solving blank slate/undefined problems and well-defined problems with a suitable methodology, as well as with emerging/unfamiliar technologies.
• At least 2 years of experience with Console/PC/Mobile Gaming or VR Content and experiences insights.
• Experience quickly scaling and prioritizing activities, driving change and collaborating effectively with a variety of partners in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of using insights to influence executives and colleagues.
• Experience managing research studies and programs across multiple global markets.
• Experience in a startup environment or highly ambiguous, fast-moving environment.
• Experience with emerging technologies, product innovations research and/or consumer electronics/hardware.
About the Facebook company
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
Counsel, Privacy (Reality Labs) at Meta
FULLTIME role requiring ‘No experience data provided’
months of experience in New York
Meta is seeking a talented attorney to work on Meta’s Legal Privacy Team to support privacy issues in emerging technologies. This role is product-focused and will involve close coordination with other legal teams and cross-functional partners to advise on a broad range of privacy and data protection issues to support Reality Labs’ suite of AR/VR devices, apps, and Research/R&D efforts. You will be joining a collaborative team of privacy lawyers who identify, evaluate, and address privacy risk in light of privacy laws, compliance obligations, and policies; deliver privacy-related training and collaborate with other legal teams and cross-functional privacy partners to deliver legal advice globally. We are looking for a motivated candidate who is passionate about privacy, has a solid understanding of privacy laws and principles, collaborates well, and can weigh and manage risks around privacy.
Counsel, Privacy (Reality Labs) Responsibilities:
• Strategically advise clients on privacy legal risks and mitigations
• Work closely with cross-functional partners to guide privacy-forward projects and evaluate the impact of privacy laws, regulatory guidance, and enforcement actions
• Develop and maintain subject matter expertise in areas of data use and protection laws (including CCPA and/or GLBA) and advise on the impact of the same on Reality Labs’ suite of AR/VR devices, apps, and Research/R&D efforts
• J.D. degree (or foreign equivalent) and membership in at least one US state bar
• 3+ years of legal experience, including at a law firm and/or in-house experience
• Experience advising on privacy legal risks and mitigations, with working knowledge of relevant privacy laws including CCPA and/or GLBA
• Experience using business judgment and with client counseling
• In-house experience with applicable litigation, regulatory, or product counseling, particularly at a technology company
• Experience with global privacy laws, regulations, and industry guidelines, especially those relevant to hardware and software
• Experience advancing projects in a multi-stakeholder environment
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
XR Tech Artist at Accenture
FULLTIME role requiring ‘No experience data provided’
months of experience in New York
As part of Accenture’s Metaverse Continuum Business Group, were helping redefine what is possible for our clients, ourselves and the world. Our vision is one that is built on human experience-and we see the Metaverse as a continuum, a spectrum of digitally enhanced worlds, realities, and business models. Its a new medium for commerce, experience and community and we’re looking for innovative pioneers to help us bring our vision to life responsibly, generating sustainable and diverse value in the short and long term.
Were a passionate global group of business strategists, creatives, architects, engineers, innovators, and entrepreneurs-and we work with pioneering ecosystem partners, forward-thinking regulators and industry influencers who are collectively ushering in the next evolution of how we engage and interact with the world.
You’ll often be:
• Creating efficient 3D art for world class Extended Reality (Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Mixed Reality) experiences.
• Shaping project outcomes by helping to establish and understand the visual intent of a project’s art style and translating it into intuitive, high-level art. Undertaking research and information gathering prior to the commencement of a new task.
• Collaborating with programmers to ensure the art’s technical approach is in line with the intended result. Being a conduit of honest and constructive feedback both up and down the chain.
• Contributing to the development of the artistic techniques and processes utilized to define and achieve the product’s visual style. You must be proactive in developing new techniques and workflows.?
• Managing risks by taking responsibility for the schedule and output of the Tech Art Team?and maintaining a good general knowledge of the game’s design to facilitate communication and enable early identification of issues.
What’s In It For You?
• By joining our team, youll become part of a diverse, vibrant and global Accenture community-one that is continually pushing boundaries in responsible and sustainable ways.
• Youll work on meaningful and innovative projects that radically change the way our clients view what is possible, while engaging in transformational initiatives powered by the latest Metaverse technologies.
• Youll have ongoing support in your learning and growth, with Accenture investing in opportunities for you to research, understand, and eventually help define the Metaverse as it continues to evolve and take shape.
• Youll be joining our diverse team of metaverse-skilled professionals with market-leading capabilities dedicated to designing, executing and accelerating our clients’ metaverse journeys.
• The time is now to think big, start small and scale fast.
• For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Heres what you need:
• Minimum of 5 years professional experience?
• Minimum of 5 years core artistic toolset: Design, Composition, Material description, Rendering?
• Bachelors degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
Professional Skills Requirement:
• Organized, informed, creative?
• Experience with large team content pipelines?
• Unity advanced shaders?
Bonus points if you are/have:
• Experience with the Unreal 4 game engine?
• Unreal advanced shaders, Blueprints?
• PBR, Photogrammetry, Mocap?
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $111,000 – $249,000.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Companys legal duty to furnish information