Apple is looking for a Machine Learning Engineers in Cupertino – Apply Here!
Posted : Dec 1, 2022
Dec 1, 2022
Role Number : 200446291
The Sense Maps team develops machine learning solutions for maps in Apple’s Special Projects Group (SPG). The team is responsible for developing state of the art deep learning models for critical on-device mapping tasks.
Our system operates in challenging real-world environments, leveraging multiple sensor modalities in a real-time setting.
By joining the Sense Maps team, you will play a key role in our development. You will have responsibilities ranging from model design, implementation and evaluation.
You will join a team of highly talented machine learning researchers and engineers, and work with multiple cross-functional teams.
The work you do will have a direct and measurable impact on our deep learning performance and capabilities.
Experience developing machine learning systems. Define and create datasets and metrics, train models using modern deep learning frameworks (e.
g. PyTorch, TensorFlow), perform error analysis and triage.
• Familiarity with the theory and current literature of machine learning : optimization methods, common models etc.
• Strong background in Python development with Linux. Ability to understand and contribute to a C++ codebase is a plus.
• Excellent communication : strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
• Experience working with multiple sensor modalities or large scale mapping systems are a plus.
• Develop features and models to improve the performance of large-scale deep learning powered systems.
• Build datasets, train models and tune systems for maximum performance.
• Build software, tools and processes that accelerates your rate of experimentation, and helps inform what to try next.
• Write clean, high quality software in Python.
• Collaborate with the team to deploy your work in a mission critical environment.
Education & Experience
Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
• This posting is not for a specific job opening and by submitting your resume you are expressing interest in being contacted about this type of role at Apple in the future.
Last updated : 2022-12-04