Ampcus, Inc is looking for a Cloud Automation Engineer in McLean – Apply Here!
AWS Cloud Automation Engineer (Cloud Formation Templates, EKS, CI/CD)
Start – ASAP
Duration – 6 months to start
Location – McLean
We are part of IT Tech Modernization organization partnering with Freddie Labs team to realize the art of possible in short iterative approach to bring to life some of the most intuitive & useful platform features.
We are seeking a creative, hands-on, talented engineer to be a member of the Freddie Labs team. As a Cloud Automation Engineer, we are looking for someone who is passionate about Infrastructure Automation and working with AWS especially with Cloud Formation Templates CFTs, deploy microservices applications & machine learning models using docker images to Kubernetes (EKS). You will bring solid experience with CFTs – Cloud formation Templates (yaml), Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD tools such as Spinaker, Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Bitbucket. You will be fully utilizing AWS with services such as Cloud Formation Templates, S3, FSx Lustre, EC2, ECS/EKS, Lambda, Route53, CloudFront, API Gateway, Istio and many more.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
• Strong experience with developing cloud formation templates to build EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service) clusters where microservices applications and machine learning models can be deployed by leveraging the CI/CD pipeline
• Strong experience with Kubernetes and Microservices architecture
• Experience with AWS multi-site Availability Zones and Cross Region Communications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 10+ years’ of hands-on Software Development experience
• At least 3 years’ of experience with AWS Cloud formation templates (Yaml)
• At least 3 years’ of experience with Kubernetes and microservices implementations
• At least 3 years’ of experience with ELK (Elastic Search, LogStash & Kibana)
• At least 3 years’ of experience with CI/CD Pipeline (Jenkins, Cucumber, Spinaker, JIRA, Selenium)
• Experience with setting up AI/Machine Learning Platforms
• Familiarity with Machine Learning, EMR, Kinesis
• Familiarity with Full Stack Development & Mobile Application Development
Ampcus is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.