Aeyon is looking for a UI Designer in Vienna – Apply Here!
UX/UI Designer/ Software Developer #1691
Full-Time in Vienna, VA – Army BILLABLE LABOR CATEGORY: UX/UI Designer/Software Developer
CAREER LADDER TITLE: SME I or SME II
LOCATION: Fort Belvoir / Vienna, VA (Hybrid 80% on-site)
We are actively seeking a candidate for a User Experience and User Interface (UX/UI) role to support one of our Army Clients. The individual will be responsible for implementing UX/UI design, ensuring business products are intuitive, efficient, and easy to use, and meeting the customer’s requirements. Duties include gathering, understanding, and communicating user needs and feedback to support the Process Automation & Analytics Support team while prioritizing outstanding UX/UI as a vital goal in client delivery. The teammate will join a scrum framework for software development.
Duties and expectations include, but are not limited to the following:
• Identify target user groups; communicate with internal and external stakeholders to understand user needs; understand business metrics and translate organizational goals and processes into customized experiences.
• Design and develop front-end business products primarily based on Microsoft Power Platform and Azure cloud products; implement custom apps and reports for business users across the enterprise.
• Develop documentation for solutions through process diagrams, storyboards, training products, etc., meeting SLA.
• Provide guidance on the implementation of subject matter research techniques and testing activities to assess user behavior.
• Execute test scripts on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions, evaluate and troubleshoot to detect errors and bugs, and recommend bug fixes.
• Perform tests on user interface elements.
• Communicate effectively with clients, leadership, and teammates.
• Collaborate with the team to plan and manage agile software development sprints.
• Participate actively in all scrum activities
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS : Secret
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering, software development, UX/UI Design, a related discipline, or equivalent knowledge and experience.
4 years of additional work experience can be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Minimum 3 years of experience. Experience with Power Platform, PowerApps, or a related software/platform
SME I – 5-10 years of experience (including internships)
SME II – 10-15 years of experience
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS :
• Understanding of how system users look at and use system interfaces.
• Develop system requirements and project development strategies.
• Provide interface development.
• Demonstrate creativity and judgment in resolving sophisticated software problems.
• Familiarization with scrum framework and responsibilities of a developer
The implementation and enforcement of Executive Order 14043 is currently suspended under an injunction pending further litigation. Once the litigation concludes, Candidates may be required to be vaccinated to be eligible for employment, except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to accommodation.
Individuals are considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 two weeks after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series or two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine.
If you are entitled to accommodation, please advise your Aeyon liaison, and they will consult our Human Resources Department for consideration.