Aerotek is looking for a Build Engineer in Washington – Apply Here!
The Building Engineer supports the operation, inspection and maintenance process to mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities. This position will also assist Chief Engineer in maintenance and repair efforts, as well as, independently performing defined tasks.
• Performs ongoing preventive and repair response work orders on facility mechanical, electrical, plumbing, life safety and other installed systems, equipment, and other components.
• Performs assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
• Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of building and equipment and/or as directed.
• Moves office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested
• Replaces lighting and ballasts.
• Clean HVAC coils, change filters and belts.
• Complies with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas.
• Recognizes danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
• Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.