Aderas, Inc is looking for a C# Developer in Washington – Apply Here!
Aderas is looking for a C# Developer to join our team.
• Responsible for following best practices in the design, development, and testing in an Agile environment for the modernization releases
• Develop and maintain multiple applications in diverse Microsoft technology stacks from Microsoft Access and C# WinForms desktop applications to modern .NET web platforms.
• Troubleshoot existing code to resolve defects, performance problems, and integration issues.
• Directly integrate with customer teams to provide technical expertise in both theory and delivery of solutions
• Prepare, document, and present solutions to current and prospective customers
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field of business
• Three (3) years progressively technical and complex automated information systems software and software development and architecture experience
• Experience developing and maintaining custom desktop/client applications and web systems
• Experience troubleshooting and debugging code developed by others or legacy code components
• Experience working in an Agile project environment and the use of an Agile story management tool (JIRA, Azure Boards, etc.)
• Experience developing systems with databases (prefer Oracle enterprise databases)
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to interact with clients on a high technical level and clearly deliver, present, and articulate solution benefits
• Experience developing and maintaining systems using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
• Experience developing and maintaining complex Microsoft Access applications
• Experience with C# that specifically includes Windows Forms (WinForms)
• Experience with C# application performance optimization
• Experience with C# application control of MS Excel that uses add-ins to perform calculations (32-bit Office or 64-bit Office)
• Technical certification from Microsoft related to .NET programming (e.g., MTA, MCSA, MCSD)
• Experience using continuous integration / automated build tools (Azure DevOps Suite and/or Jenkins)
Clearance: Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Join the Aderas team!
At Aderas, we are looking to recruit and retain only the best and brightest. If you like working with emerging technologies, using your unique personal skills to solve technical, functional, and organizational issues, and can easily adapt to the ever-changing IT market, then Aderas is the place for you! We are a vibrant company delivering implementation services & support for enterprise solutions and custom application development. We strive to form long-term partnerships with our clients to foster an environment based on trust, a proven history of delivery, and camaraderie.
We sincerely try to shape our employees’ lives by administering a generous package of employee benefits. Our company culture encourages collaboration, creative thinking, and growth. Headquartered in Reston Town Center, in Reston, VA, the Aderas main office is a short step away from shopping, dining, and a movie theater.
Beyond the tangible and intangible rewards, Aderas provides the following:
• Pay for Life, AD&D, Short term disability, and Long term disability at no cost to the employee.
• Employer contribution toward monthly health insurance premiums.
• 401k plan which employees are eligible for after being with the company for 3 months.
• Safe Harbor plan in which Aderas contributes 3% of employee salary once a year.
• A week of paid training and reimbursement for approved professional courses and tests.
• Monthly allowance for cell phone bills.