Actalent is looking for a Spring in Silver Spring – Apply Here!
• Description:* Our client is a full-service civil engineering who is looking for a
• Civil Engineer* to join their team in the
• Silver Spring, MD* office. This is a long-term position with a ton of growth opportunities within Land Development on commercial and private sector projects. *Job Responsibilities:* The Civil Engineer will be responsible for preparing site and subdivision plans for residential, commercial and industrial projects in Montgomery County and Prince George’s County, to include;
• Specific engineering responsibilities related to pond retrofits – pond outflow & control structures, modifications of riser pipes, valves, weirs, pipes and/or changing the size and elevation of weirs, openings, valves, and other orifices.
• Stormwater management design for a roadway corridor with Environmentally Sensitive Design.
• Completed several culvert analysis and design, stream restoration, and hydraulic modeling
• Top Skills & Qualifications:*
• At least 2-4+ of land development experience (storm water management, sediment control and grading)
• At least 2-3+ years of design experience with Civil 3D
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related
• Private sector extremely preferred but will take someone with public
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.