AccruePartners is looking for a LAMP Stack in Fairfax – Apply Here!
The Team You Will Be Joining
• You’re joining a privately-held, leading provider of ESOP (employee stock ownership plans) and 401k administration.
• A highly stable leadership and management team.
• A company that is growing quickly and investing in their IT infrastructure to drive business results and make an impact for the customers they serve.
What They Offer You
• Highly competitive compensation and benefits
• An opportunity to make a hands-on impact at a growing company
• Culture of accountability and sustained success
• Highly collaborative environment with a leading service provider of ESOP and 401k administration.
• Exposure to senior partners and leaders
Why This Role Is Important
• Seeking an experienced developer who can help “level up” existing 401k and ESOP management programs/platforms for the company.
• First priority is stabilization of the platform and securing the existing code-base, and second priority is rebuilding the application.
• Responsible for build out of in-kind distribution support so that staff don’t need to perform manual and potentially error prone handling of these cases
• Build interface for participants to update ACH/direct deposit information to eliminate liability of staff entering in this data. Additionally, integrate with a validation service to ensure routing numbers match bank records.
• Build streamlined interface for handling stop/reissue activity for distribution payments
• Build report with daily balance monitoring for Distribution trust accounts to avoid uncashed or returned funds creating problems in Trust Accounting.
• For the IT group, improve operations in terms of source code re-use, accountability and streamlining the process for setting up test data scenarios.
• Support integration with 401(k) related applications and tools related to business growth.
Background That Fits
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with working within the LAMP Stack – Strong experience and exposure to the following technologies:
• Experience with PHP and developing web-based data-driven applications.
• Experience with modern PHP Frameworks like Laravel or Symfony.
• Experience with relational database concepts and ability to design and maintain SQL database schema.
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• Self-Starter mentality and a “get it done” attitude.